• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Barack Obama's daughters Malia and Sasha spotted in Los Angeles without masks.

EatTheRich

President
The CDC isn't generally advising vaccinated people to mask outdoors when not in crowds. But I don't know what the local situation is in L.A. It would be more responsible to be wearing a mask. And of course if they broke the law they should be held accountable.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
the horror of it all ! So when all the other people don't wear a mask, like you, they get a pass - amiright? They do seem to be alone, yes ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The CDC isn't generally advising vaccinated people to mask outdoors when not in crowds. But I don't know what the local situation is in L.A. It would be more responsible to be wearing a mask. And of course if they broke the law they should be held accountable.
Hard to smoke with a mask on
CDC must not know 7million cases in Cali
vax is useless against Omicron

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This is (R) carping at work....I see nobody near (like within 6ft) in those pictures. One has her sitting in a restaurant having a cup of coffee.

We just went to dinner. We wore masks until we got to the table.
You think she's in LA and no one else is there!

I laugh when people wear a mask inside to eat and then jerk the damn thing off :) (you sure eat dinner early)