• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bare Shelves Biden

reason10

Governor
https://www.republicanleader.gov/bareshelvesbiden/

1642094917800.png

Twelve months into the Biden presidency, and many Americans are now facing empty grocery store shelves they haven’t experienced since the onset of the pandemic.
One shopper in Washington, D.C. described it as a “a Soviet store during 1981. It’s horrible… Honestly, it looks like March of 2020, when everybody was stockpiling and the shelves were bare,” according to a recent interview.

The same sentiment has reverberated throughout the country. In Atlanta, where President Biden visited today, a resident who makes her livelihood delivering groceries told a local news outlet, “It’s kind of annoying when I go to the stores and the shelves are empty. The customers are like, ‘where’s everything at?’ they don’t have anything.”

Actually, in March of 2020, the only empty shelves here in Florida were the toilet paper aisles. And that was panic buying because left wing sources like CNN, ABC, CBS, etc. kept scaring the public with threats of a government shutdown of everything. (Kinda like what we're seeing now on a limited scale.)

This is all the fault of both Joe and the Democrats. More the fault of the Democrats because they put the crap in front of Joe to sign. That moron doesn't know where he is half the time.

Democrats have all been trying to top the record of Depression FDR in creating total misery among the masses. So far Joe has come even closer than the Obama.

We might still get breadlines, if we don't get this senile racist communist out of the White House.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Funnier..is that the democratic solution seems to be to focus on Trump..

Too funny .
Yes, from bad to worse

I'm having to go to several grocery stores to TRY and find things I need...........and snow/ice in forecast and of course milk and bread GONE.....diaries/bakers must pay weather-people to report such

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
My gawd almighty
"Saw a lot of it when Trump"
You actually think anyone will believe that bullshit?
Yep he actually wrote that. He saw malt liquor shortages when Trump was president. Too funny. Supermarkets are literally empty in some parts of the country, but he was witness to a malt liquor shortage. Couldn't spot a city burning to the ground but malt liquor, yep spotted that

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yep he actually wrote that. He saw malt liquor shortages when Trump was president. Too funny. Supermarkets are literally empty in some parts of the country, but he was witness to a malt liquor shortage. Couldn't spot a city burning to the ground but malt liquor, yep spotted that
May explain why he can only rent and has no car.
There's NO shortage of malt liquor or beer here and it just went up in price yesterday, I have heard of a vodka shortage but that isn't legal to be sold in grocery stores her, only ABC NC state owned stores, then bust their customers dor driving drunk==ching ching

Closed his eyes when BLM burnt city blocks causing a malt liquor shortage!

EatTheRich

President
No. As you know, that is not what I said. I saw malt liquor shortages when Biden was president. I saw shortages of toilet paper, milk, and meat when Trump was president.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No. As you know, that is not what I said. I saw malt liquor shortages when Biden was president. I saw shortages of toilet paper, milk, and meat when Trump was president.
Your post above didn't say what you're saying now
Yes, fools went crazy and bought toilet paper and started selling it on street corners, but, there wasn't a milk or meat shortage here and we're posting of 1-12-2022

Not 1-12-2020

reason10

Governor
Yes it is true!!!
No it's not. America had the greatest economy of all time under Trump, before the Coronavirus, imported by Obama shut everything down. And Trump's superior policies had actually opened up the Economy, which was expanding when Joe was illegally elected.

Joe's policies emptied those selves. And only a few morons actually voted for that assss hole.