• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bare Shelves Biden

middleview

President
Supporting Member
https://www.dailywire.com/news/bare-shelves-biden-trends-near-top-of-twitter-as-users-highlight-supply-chain-crisis-apocalypse-now

‘Bare Shelves Biden’ Trends Near Top Of Twitter As Users Highlight Supply Chain Crisis: ‘Apocalypse Now’
View attachment 68209
View attachment 68210

View attachment 68211

This is all the fault of Bare Shelves Biden and the Communist Democrat Party.

They've got to go.
Did anyone refer to shortages during 2020 as NoTP Trump?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Asking if I could eat toilet paper was college level communication?
That was a reply to your subject of tp shortage and then you went off on my butt....forget it I don't play on the leftist male Team.....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That was a reply to your subject of tp shortage and then you went off on my butt....forget it I don't play on the leftist male Team.....
Which was a complete dodge of the facts. The shortages in 2020 were more than just TP and you know it, but can't bring yourself to admit your hypocrisy.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Shelves so bare 'bushmeat' is being smuggled in:

Border agents seize bushmeat at Minneapolis airport (msn.com)

Beware while dining out in Minneapolis ////////////////////
Bushmeat was being smuggled because of the immigrant population there. It is perfectly idiotic to assume that grocery stores would allow the sale of that meat.
It was about 100 lbs. The smugglers stand to pay $250k in fines.

The use of that meat is a cultural issue. Not one of shortages.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Bushmeat was being smuggled because of the immigrant population there. It is perfectly idiotic to assume that grocery stores would allow the sale of that meat.
It was about 100 lbs. The smugglers stand to pay $250k in fines.

The use of that meat is a cultural issue. Not one of shortages.
Who is crazy enough to assume 'bushmeat' is sold in grocery stores other than YOU

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Who is crazy enough to assume 'bushmeat' is sold in grocery stores other than YOU
Weren't you suggesting it was being smuggled in as a replacement for store bought due to shortages? So what would they do, set up a stand on a street corner? No...

So you admit it probably isn't being sold at all....it is being smuggled by the people who intended to eat it...and they got caught...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Who is stupid enough to attempt to say that smuggling bushmeat is a new problem?

On an annual basis, thousands of pounds of primate parts, antelope, and other bushmeat are smuggled into the United States and Europe every year for cultural events. This practice is cause for concern as it may introduce new emerging infectious diseases. Ebola Hemorrhagic Virus, among others communicable diseases, may be transmitted to humans through the hunting of and consumption of gorillas. The enhanced risk of disease transmission due to the illegal international bushmeat trade is not well understood, but it poses an enormous potential danger to people and wildlife around the world.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Weren't you suggesting it was being smuggled in as a replacement for store bought due to shortages? So what would they do, set up a stand on a street corner? No...

So you admit it probably isn't being sold at all....it is being smuggled by the people who intended to eat it...and they got caught...
I didn't suggest what your mind thinks, reference was grocery store shortage has people smuggling food to eat, I don't know and you don't know what they Might do with the meat and sound like they could sell it like dope is sold!

Again I didn't Admit anything you think and so glad my mind doesn't think as yours and think I know more of what people think than they do!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Who is stupid enough to attempt to say that smuggling bushmeat is a new problem?

On an annual basis, thousands of pounds of primate parts, antelope, and other bushmeat are smuggled into the United States and Europe every year for cultural events. This practice is cause for concern as it may introduce new emerging infectious diseases. Ebola Hemorrhagic Virus, among others communicable diseases, may be transmitted to humans through the hunting of and consumption of gorillas. The enhanced risk of disease transmission due to the illegal international bushmeat trade is not well understood, but it poses an enormous potential danger to people and wildlife around the world.

COVID

middleview

President
Supporting Member
https://www.dailywire.com/news/bare-shelves-biden-trends-near-top-of-twitter-as-users-highlight-supply-chain-crisis-apocalypse-now

‘Bare Shelves Biden’ Trends Near Top Of Twitter As Users Highlight Supply Chain Crisis: ‘Apocalypse Now’
View attachment 68209
View attachment 68210

View attachment 68211

This is all the fault of Bare Shelves Biden and the Communist Democrat Party.

They've got to go.
Did you forget the shortage of computer chips? Paper products, not just TP....all kinds of cleansers, PPE, furniture (actually anything from China)....

Trump's trade war was largely to blame for computer chip shortages.

write on

Senator
https://www.republicanleader.gov/bareshelvesbiden/

View attachment 68208

Twelve months into the Biden presidency, and many Americans are now facing empty grocery store shelves they haven’t experienced since the onset of the pandemic.
One shopper in Washington, D.C. described it as a “a Soviet store during 1981. It’s horrible… Honestly, it looks like March of 2020, when everybody was stockpiling and the shelves were bare,” according to a recent interview.

The same sentiment has reverberated throughout the country. In Atlanta, where President Biden visited today, a resident who makes her livelihood delivering groceries told a local news outlet, “It’s kind of annoying when I go to the stores and the shelves are empty. The customers are like, ‘where’s everything at?’ they don’t have anything.”

Actually, in March of 2020, the only empty shelves here in Florida were the toilet paper aisles. And that was panic buying because left wing sources like CNN, ABC, CBS, etc. kept scaring the public with threats of a government shutdown of everything. (Kinda like what we're seeing now on a limited scale.)

This is all the fault of both Joe and the Democrats. More the fault of the Democrats because they put the crap in front of Joe to sign. That moron doesn't know where he is half the time.

Democrats have all been trying to top the record of Depression FDR in creating total misery among the masses. So far Joe has come even closer than the Obama.

We might still get breadlines, if we don't get this senile racist communist out of the White House.
You would blame Biden instead of where the cause is clear. The slow down is due to the virus and striking workers (truck drivers) wanting a living wage. Those two factors are the essence of the problem.