• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Battle of Franklin,TN

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The spouse and I have discussed going to Tennessee for Thanksgiving next year. The wife of one of the pastors of our church is from Nashville. They are moving to Nashville to start a new church. I would love to be in Spring Hill/Franklin for the anniversary of the battles.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
The spouse and I have discussed going to Tennessee for Thanksgiving next year. The wife of one of the pastors of our church is from Nashville. They are moving to Nashville to start a new church. I would love to be in Spring Hill/Franklin for the anniversary of the battles.
Me too.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
My spouse and I are leaving Thursday afternoon headed to Franklin. Stopping and spending Thursday night in Marshall, Texas and finishing the drive on Friday. Coming home Wednesday. Will be there for the Battle of Franklin anniversary.

God of War

Governor
My spouse and I are leaving Thursday afternoon headed to Franklin. Stopping and spending Thursday night in Marshall, Texas and finishing the drive on Friday. Coming home Wednesday. Will be there for the Battle of Franklin anniversary.
Say, "hi," to the ghosts of battles past for me.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Enjoy, ya getting close to my woods now

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I attended the Illumination Ceremony at the Carter House in Franklin, TN this evening on the Battle of Franklin anniversary.

IMG_20211130_171630020.jpg

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
This morning I made a sunrise visit to the town square in Franklin to beat the business day crowd and get some good pictures of the new USCT Monument.

IMG_20211130_064440586.jpg

IMG_20211130_065049715_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211130_064519693_HDR.jpg