• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Because of all the rigged prosecutions of Trump I don't trust this system at all.

God of War

Governor
They lie and lie and lie. They lie that they have absolute proof of Trump being a Russian Manchurian-candidate (Schiff)

They lie about the health insurance mandate (Obama, Pelosi, Gruber, Scotus). They lie about vaccine mandates (Biden, Psaki, Fauci).

They even lie about the pandemics statistics (CDC, Walensky, Fauci). They came out and said things that were not reflected in other countries data around the world. Directly contradictory of Israeli or British data. They lied to your face that vaccine acquired immunity was better than naturally acquired immunity? WTF!?!?

I stand stunned when people come up and tell you how the government, the bureaucrats, the system is trustworthy (Democrats). That they take them at their word (ha ha). You have Jussie Smollet, Kyle Rittenhouse, and Nick Sandman having legacy media lie about their stories in a most evil and vicious way.

It - the system - is not trustworthy. It just isn't. I don't think this trust issue has ever been so compromised. Clearly the 2020 election cannot be trusted.

Clearly a Christian nation flounders when the minority successfully push a truth telling God out of the public square.

God of War

Governor
And The Biggest Lie - Systemic racism and CRT. Complete fiction for political leverage by leftist grifters and con-men (Obama, Biden, Democrats).

Last edited:
They lie and lie and lie. They lie that they have absolute proof of Trump being a Russian Manchurian-candidate (Schiff)

They lie about the health insurance mandate (Obama, Pelosi, Gruber, Scotus). They lie about vaccine mandates (Biden, Psaki, Fauci).

They even lie about the pandemics statistics (CDC, Walensky, Fauci). They came out and said things that were not reflected in other countries data around the world. Directly contradictory of Israeli or British data. They lied to your face that vaccine acquired immunity was better than naturally acquired immunity? WTF!?!?

I stand stunned when people come up and tell you how the government, the bureaucrats, the system is trustworthy (Democrats). That they take them at their word (ha ha). You have Jussie Smollet, Kyle Rittenhouse, and Nick Sandman having legacy media lie about their stories in a most evil and vicious way.

It - the system - is not trustworthy. It just isn't. I don't think this trust issue has ever been so compromised. Clearly the 2020 election cannot be trusted.

Clearly a Christian nation flounders when the minority successfully push a truth telling God out of the public square.
What "system"?

Bugsy McGurk

President

The only thing rigged is the NON-prosecution of Trump.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I tried that? Nobody tried that. Which is a travesty. He must be prosecuted for his crimes.
As should Hillary

EatTheRich

President

What lie was told about Smollett, Rittenhouse, or Sandmann that you didn’t repeat incessantly because it fed into your propaganda? What lie about the health insurance mandate or vaccine mandates? What evidence do you have that the CDC fabricated or falsified data?

EatTheRich

President
The only thing rigged is the NON-prosecution of Trump.
Trump faced a ginned-up Russian-collusion witch hunt and a railroaded through impeachment on a pretext because his political opponents wanted to take power from his hands without holding him accountable for crimes they themselves could be accused of or actually having to beat him in an election. But he did plenty he could legitimately be prosecuted for, including when he did lose the election pressuring state officials to falsify the vote count and organizing a fascist mob to cancel the election results.

God of War

Governor
What lie was told about Smollett, Rittenhouse, or Sandmann that you didn’t repeat incessantly because it fed into your propaganda?
What?

What lie about the health insurance mandate or vaccine mandates?
That the obamacare mandate wasn't a tax until it was. That there would be no vaccine mandates until there was. That mandates aren't unconstitutional. All lies.

What evidence do you have that the CDC fabricated or falsified data?
When they said Covid was a disease of the unvaxxed. When Israel's and UK's data showed that was a lie. You should follow more closely.

God of War

Governor
What is your explanation for the vast racial disparities of opportunity?
I don't.

I explain the vast racial disparities of outcome in actual ability for the most part. The ability of parents to get and stay married. The ability of decadal run Democrat cities to effectively spend their educational dollars. The ability of abortions to dehumanize targeted groups of people and devalue human life. The ability of culture to arrest the development of people. And in the end the ability of a race for its reach to exceed its grasp intellectually. It is nature and nurture. But fundamentally nature must nurture so it may be only nature that matters.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Trump faced a ginned-up Russian-collusion witch hunt and a railroaded through impeachment on a pretext because his political opponents wanted to take power from his hands without holding him accountable for crimes they themselves could be accused of or actually having to beat him in an election. But he did plenty he could legitimately be prosecuted for, including when he did lose the election pressuring state officials to falsify the vote count and organizing a fascist mob to cancel the election results.
Focusing on the topic and ignoring the noise, you agree that he has engaged in criminal conduct and should be prosecuted. That may still happen, although state and federal prosecutors are moving at a snail’s pace.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
"Ginned up"?

Was the DNC and a number of election systems hacked by the Russians? Yes.
Were quite a few emails released by Wiki intended to help Trump and hurt Clinton? Yes.
Did Popadopolous tell Alexander Downer the Russians had dirt on Clinton, before the wiki release? Yes.
Did Downer tell the FBI about hearing about the Russian dirt after the Wiki email release? Yes.
Were there an unusual number of contacts between the Russian government and the Trump campaign? Yes. Somewhere around 100. No other presidential campaign, ever, was in constant contact with the Russians.

Was there a self professed "advisor" to the Kremlin on the Trump campaign? Yes. Carter Page.

You say the investigation was ginned up and a witch hunt. I say the Russian activities were intended to help Trump win and deserved investigation.