• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Before I go, I leave you with this... for your viewing pleasure:

U

Union_Jack_1972

Also your comment about Condi make you a Sexist-Racist Bigot

Which comment would that be, desperate one?

BTW, I never saw the "watermelon spitter" post, but I see the apologists refer to it all of the time. That's all you have? One post by one Slater several years ago? Wow. That really tips the scale. Hahahahahahaha!
No, but thanks being with one eye open and one eye close...

I also pointed out the " Uncle Tom " comment, and there was those that called African American's that voted GOP House Negro that stayed on the GOP plantation, and let see you see nothing wrong because well it is against the right so who cares, right?

Also your comment about Condi is sexist and bigoted because I mean if I was told I was a sexist bigot for questioning about the comment Hilary might have made with Trailer Trash, well you have to be one too seeing you wrote Husban... and then well stopped, and because Condi is African American and your objection to her must be race and not the fact she was a tool for Bush...

See how it works?

Of course not because if I am not with you then I am against you, and let me say being against the progressive left is more enjoyable even if I disagree with the right the majority of the time

Barbella

Senator
What is funny is you and I disagree more times than not but I also know there are times we can agree on the simple beauty of a child and leave the political nonsense aside...

It is sad some can not let their bias hatred go for threads like this...

Instead they should comment on the beauty of the pic, and how kind it was you shared this with all of us, but instead the typical filth come in and make it personal so they can get their jab in against you...

It does bother me and make me wonder what type of loser spends their day blasting someone and yet ignore their own failures in life?

I mean the glass house that your stalkers live in is amazing seeing they're the ones that have no problem showing their racial hate for those in the GOP, but then come and comment about your thread and trying to turn this in a hate bashing thread...

In the end we will never agree but thank you for sharing and it brought a smile to this bastard face, and God Bless even if some will even get upset at that...
Very well said, Jack. Thank you! :)

Z

zzigzzag

No, but thanks being with one eye open and one eye close...

I also pointed out the " Uncle Tom " comment, and there was those that called African American's that voted GOP House Negro that stayed on the GOP plantation, and let see you see nothing wrong because well it is against the right so who cares, right?

Also your comment about Condi is sexist and bigoted because I mean if I was told I was a sexist bigot for questioning about the comment Hilary might have made with Trailer Trash, well you have to be one too seeing you wrote Husban... and then well stopped, and because Condi is African American and your objection to her must be race and not the fact she was a tool for Bush...

See how it works?

Of course not because if I am not with you then I am against you, and let me say being against the progressive left is more enjoyable even if I disagree with the right the majority of the time
The perennial challenge for wingers is to explain why blacks vote 90+ % for Democrats without saying it's because they are so stupid they don't know what's good for them. (A relatively recent shift in strategic rhetoric. That was the SOP/GOP line for decades.) So, often enough, the alternate explanation is that they all get bused from the welfare office to the polls to vote for "free stuff". That seems less racist to wingers, somehow.

Throw your pathetic contribution to the effort on the pile.

I quoted Condie as saying "my husb...errrr....the President" because that's where she caught herself. It's not an obscure video if you're interested. It was really funny and remains unexplained.

But your contortions to label it "sexist, racist blah blah blah" are typical of winger racist apologists. Y'all can't come up with anything real, so you do that....while you're gushing over Barble's thin ploy to redeem herself from a long and infamous career of generating "blacks behaving badly" TP's with unmatched prolificacy.

So why do blacks vote for Democrats? Stupid, lazy....or do you have something new? Don't go using any cultural excuses. Those don't fly with winger racists for any other behavior. You know....bad schools, depressed neighborhoods, half a millennium of slavery, repression and destruction of their cultural roots resulting in absent dads....if you think you can use any of that to explain it, be forewarned that your colleagues will scoff and tell you to get over it already. We've already given them 50 years to repair the damage. Our patience is wearing thin. That's it, isn't it?

Is it a coincidence that the same mindset gave Obama five minutes to repair 8 years of Bush destruction? Oh, wait. He didn't get five minutes, did he? The blame shifting began before he took office. Even the bail-outs Bush signed were added to "Obama's tab" before he took office. "Obama's wars" were underway. The trajectory of debt Bush had established after inheriting a balanced budget was all on Obama before he took office, too. He "doubled the debt"....with no discretionary spending and by cutting the deficit in half. The Republican meeting where they vowed to automatically reject any proposal he made was before he took office, too, wasn't it? That's what Newt said. Hope no black folks thought that was just because he was black....like I do.

It worked. Pugs all picked up the ball and ran with it. Need more evidence that racism works on the right?

I happen to think it's because Republicans don't give a shit about them and have made that crystal clear with their Congressional votes for about 5 decades. Perpetrating the "southern strategy" that entire time didn't help much, either. But that's really out there, eh? They couldn't possibly be smart enough for that to be the reason they vote for Democrats.

So, by all means, continue the outreach program. Hmmmmm....wonder why pugs deemed that necessary? A rebirth of self-awareness? Perhaps it will trickle down to PJ some day. So far, it's just rattling around in the minds of your handlers as they dance from birth certificates to Benghazi to Putin love to try to scuttle a President whose main job is to repair the damage they did to the country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

zzigzzag

Ohhh.....so it wasn't about showing up Michelle, it's about hate.

Got it Ziggy...hate fits....
It fits as an explanation for why you're hallucinating some phantom post and babbling about things no one wrote.