• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Before we let the right wing set the tone on why blacks are hesitant on taking the vaccine

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Democrats didn’t cause Trump’s response to Covid to be a colossal failure. If he had done things the way (say) Newsom wanted them done, the economy would hardly have taken a hit at all.
That's why it was a failure under Biden and not Trump.

BTW: Why are more people dead from COVID in CA?
Why did Trump tell State Governors to lead each state in tha "Rona?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
1965 republican passed Civil Rights after dem/libs refused to, or was it 1964?
The Republican Party was not so badly split as the Democrats by the civil rights issue. Only one Republican senator participated in the filibuster against the bill. In fact, since 1933, Republicans had a more positive record on civil rights than the Democrats. In the twenty-six major civil rights votes since 1933, a majority of Democrats opposed civil rights legislation in over 80 % of the votes. By contrast, the Republican majority favored civil rights in over 96 % of the votes.
Civil Rights and the abuse of Filibusters (http_core-online.org)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The Republican Party was not so badly split as the Democrats by the civil rights issue. Only one Republican senator participated in the filibuster against the bill. In fact, since 1933, Republicans had a more positive record on civil rights than the Democrats. In the twenty-six major civil rights votes since 1933, a majority of Democrats opposed civil rights legislation in over 80 % of the votes. By contrast, the Republican majority favored civil rights in over 96 % of the votes.
Great find

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your article is again dishonest. The kernel of truth: Sanger, like most educated whites of her time, was a eugenecist, and she used racist appeals to advance her primary goal, reproductive autonomy for white women. What they neglect to mention: Sanger was a major promoter of Martin Luther King at a time when most whites opposed him, she repudiated eugenics and racism forcefully decades before PP started performing abortions (which was after her death), and the reason Blacks have higher rates of abortion is due to racism making it less viable for them to have babies. In fact, abortion rates for Blacks were higher before it was legalized, and banning safe abortion would mean MORE women (including Black women) having abortions (as has been the result everywhere abortions were restricted due to the consequent broad loss of freedom for women), and a far greater number of those women being maimed or killed due to unsafe abortions.
Sanger hated blacks

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Democrats didn’t cause Trump’s response to Covid to be a colossal failure. If he had done things the way (say) Newsom wanted them done, the economy would hardly have taken a hit at all.
If he'd done like Cuomo more would have died

Appears Fauci gave Wuhan a dollar for each death in America

Mick

The Right is always right
Remember this....

It's all about the right wing trying to rewrite history in changing high school curriculium, as seen in TX.
Russian collusion.
Cops are conspiring against blacks.
Now Covid is a conspiracy targeting blacks.

Will you people not stop with the insanity? Good God.

By the way, your boy @middleview believes the data on blacks being under vaccinated is a big conspiracy made up to make blacks look bad, too.

You people are insane.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If he'd done like Cuomo more would have died

Appears Fauci gave Wuhan a dollar for each death in America
you have yet to show Fauci sent money to Wuhan. An American company got a grant. They needed animal tissue for research. They bought those samples from Wuhan. There was nothing in the grant saying that Wuhan was to get money.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Russian collusion.

By the way, your boy @middleview believes the data on blacks being under vaccinated is a big conspiracy made up to make blacks look bad, too.

You people are insane.
Where did I post anything like what you claim? Once again you make shit up to attack other posters.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Try after 1964...when the racist south went republican.

Mick

The Right is always right
Where did I post anything like what you claim? Once again you make shit up to attack other posters.
You claimed the data that said blacks making up a measly 9% of the vaccinated was not correct. You even lie about lying. Awful, deranged posting.

write on

Senator
Russian collusion.

You people are insane.
See, this is what you you far right wing trump cultists do, lie. I never said that "Covid is a conspiracy targeting blacks".

As I said in my header, I was making reference to the reason blacks are hesitant on taking the vaccine. Quit lying about what I said to make me sound like a trump cultist like you.

write on

Senator
No, you're saying blacks are not getting the shot because 150 years ago someone experimented on black women.

Was that not the premise of your OP?
Again, as I told Mick, read my header. You two are doing the same thing. Either lying or twisting my words. I never said blacks weren't getting the vaccine. Do you know what the definition of 'hesitant' is?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Again, as I told Mick, read my header. You two are doing the same thing. Either lying or twisting my words. I never said blacks weren't getting the vaccine. Do you know what the definition of 'hesitant' is?
Black triggers you as it does ETR that has a Black boyfriend

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm