• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Being anti-abortion won't get you a seat in heaven

Jen

Senator
You think people who hate the idea of killing an innocent baby are after a "seat in heaven"?

Really?

I knew there was something inherently sick about Lefties. This confirms it.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
All life is sacred. Just because some women decide they want to screw around and not pay the price and choose murder doesn't make it an act of God. You seem to have issues with religion. What's the matter? Did God forsake you?

Jen

Senator
Embryos, fetuses aren't babies.
Check out what anti-science Republican men are thinking in Ohio as they try to control women.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/nov/29/ohio-extreme-abortion-bill-reimplant-ectopic-pregnancy
Well, then........whatever is inside an eagle egg isn't an eagle either (by that logic), but it's still somehow considered one if you should break that egg and kill whatever is inside it.

Lefty double standard is disgusting.

And no woman is controlled unless she chooses to be. You give men too much power.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
All life is sacred. Just because some women decide they want to screw around and not pay the price and choose murder doesn't make it an act of God. You seem to have issues with religion. What's the matter? Did God forsake you?
Trump doesn't believe that all life is sacred.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting notion, that being on the side of life is somehow wrong

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Seems liberals disreguard the sanctity of life. I don't. There are alternatives to murder.
I just find it amusing when people preach about the sanctity of Life, while being fully in support of scrambling another

Nomenclature

Council Member
I have found that the all-important issue of sentience is all too often left out of discussions about abortion. Words like "life" are used instead, but a tree is alive and it is no more self-aware than a rock. There is nothing wrong with abortion if it is done before the fetus becomes sentient in my opinion, but I also dislike the very fact that abortion is necessary in some circumstances and hope for a future where it no longer is. That future will not come through faith in the Abrahamic God, who has personally committed and condoned millions of abortions according to the Bible. It will come with advancements in the fields of medicine and biology, it will come with a culture that promotes compassion, reason and responsibility and it will come with a more equal society where there is no one too poor or uneducated to raise what comes out of them.

Guerrilla Radio

Council Member
The right to an abortion is a fundamental right inherent in our right to personhood. No one would ever advocate for forcing people to donate organs to their neighbors, for example.

Like the right for the working class to be armed, I oppose ANY move to upend the right to an abortion.

This is social quackery of the worst sort.