• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ben Carson - Trump's latest COVID kid

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't know what you were watching but I saw a bunch of people spaced at least 6 feet away in a drive-in type setup, almost all with masks.

Funny how we saw spikes after Trump's super-pspreader events but not after Bidens and not after BLM protests for the most part.

Remember righties - this is all a "Democrat hoax" - Herman Cain told me that.
My gawd when you lie you lie big

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Just check the pictures of Biden's victory speech and compare them to ANY of Trump's super-spreader rallies. Fairly simple.
Joe's speech was topic

must be killing Joe he can't smell any little girls hair!

Spamature

President
Roger that. Just like the nightly lefty riots...magically rendered COVID-free.
Is that what you saw, rioting ?

I saw the people here, and around the world, celebrating the fall of a tyrant. I hope the people of Iraq saved us a statue to pull down. If not, hopefully folks in the US can hitch something up to one of the many Confederate statues Trump cherishes so much and pull it down Saddam style, and let people can beat it with their shoes.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Jeebus. You need help.

FYI, you don’t have to relentlessly fluff Trump by derailing the conversation and telling lies about Biden and the Dems. You just don’t. You choose to do that. But why? You should seek help to get to the bottom of your affliction.
only lies are from libs

surely you pj libs attended..................NO

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

I saw the people here, and around the world, celebrating the fall of a tyrant. I hope the people of Iraq saved us a statue to pull down. If not, hopefully folks in the US can hitch something up to one of the many Confederate statues Trump cherishes so much and pull it down Saddam style.
while electing Muslims

libs have forgotten 9/11

Bugsy McGurk

President
Discussions with cons often shamble from place to place when they are desperately searching for a safe space for their arguments.
Yup. You whup them in one argument and they just drift off to another argument. You whup them in that argument and they drift off to another one, etc., ad nauseam.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

I saw the people here, and around the world, celebrating the fall of a tyrant. I hope the people of Iraq saved us a statue to pull down. If not, hopefully folks in the US can hitch something up to one of the many Confederate statues Trump cherishes so much and pull it down Saddam style, and let people can beat it with their shoes.
Rioting...like we’ve seen en masse since Memorial Day. Thousands of folks in tightly congested spaces screaming and yelling, torching stuff, lobbing objects at cops, etc.

All COVID-free...just like Biden celebrations.

It’s “science”.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
“nightly lefty riots”...you dwell in such a strange alternate universe.
Just about every night here in Portland. But keep lying, Bugsy - and be certain to distract from the COVID petri dish when it is lefty doing the incubation.

Spamature

President
Rioting...like we’ve seen en masse since Memorial Day. Thousands of folks in tightly congested spaces screaming and yelling, torching stuff, lobbing objects at cops, etc.

All COVID-free...just like Biden celebrations.

It’s “science”.
There was torching stuff and lobbing objects at cops during the American people's celebration of taking down a tyrant ?

Do you have videos or photos of said arson and attacks on LEO's ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This is the 3rd WH Covid surge.
Add Mark Meadows, David Bossie to Ben Carson - infected with Trump Covid cooties.
If only leftist could be half the Man/Person Carson was and leftist run around PJ with their Ben Carson Awards, here's a poem he wrote:

"Sometimes you are unsatisfied with your life, while many people in this world are dreaming of living your life.
A child on a farm sees a plane fly overhead and dreams of flying. But, a pilot on the plane sees the farmhouse and dreams of returning home. That's life!! Enjoy yours.
If wealth is the secret to happiness, then the rich should be dancing on the streets. But only poor kids do that.
If power ensures security, then officials should walk unguarded. But those who live simply, sleep soundly.
If beauty and fame bring ideal relationships, then celebrities should have the best marriages. But those who live simply, walk humbly and love genuinely!
All good will come back to you!!!
Man asks, “Where was God when Myles Munroe, wife and his associates were killed in a crash? He answers, "The same place I
sat when John the Baptist my servant was beheaded. When Stephen my servant was stoned to death. When Paul my servant was murdered in Rome. The same place I sat when my only Son was brutally crucified, wounded, bruised and killed. I
have not moved from my position."
I am the same. It is not the means of exit from earth that matters but the
destination. Live simply. It's all about God!!"

He's in a much better place than you and leftist will ever be

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
If only leftist could be half the Man/Person Carson was and leftist run around PJ with their Ben Carson Awards, here's a poem he wrote:

"Sometimes you are unsatisfied with your life, while many people in this world are dreaming of living your life.
A child on a farm sees a plane fly overhead and dreams of flying. But, a pilot on the plane sees the farmhouse and dreams of returning home. That's life!! Enjoy yours.
If wealth is the secret to happiness, then the rich should be dancing on the streets. But only poor kids do that.
If power ensures security, then officials should walk unguarded. But those who live simply, sleep soundly.
If beauty and fame bring ideal relationships, then celebrities should have the best marriages. But those who live simply, walk humbly and love genuinely!
All good will come back to you!!!
Man asks, “Where was God when Myles Munroe, wife and his associates were killed in a crash? He answers, "The same place I
sat when John the Baptist my servant was beheaded. When Stephen my servant was stoned to death. When Paul my servant was murdered in Rome. The same place I sat when my only Son was brutally crucified, wounded, bruised and killed. I
have not moved from my position."
I am the same. It is not the means of exit from earth that matters but the
destination. Live simply. It's all about God!!"

He's in a much better place than you and leftist will ever be
You’re mixing up Herman Cain and Ben Carson.

I wonder why.

;-)