• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bernie Sanders (NOT dead of corona) drops White House quest

Joe Biden, also not dead from corona, has not dropped out either, despite advanced alzheimers.

Governor Cuomo unmasked and uninfected, (unlike Fredo) says "just you wait til the rat lady sings", and blames NYC's sky high corona deaths on heroin addiction, HIV, hookers, and smoking.

Hillart Clinton, suffering from dizzy spells, dead broke-ness, inability to navigate stairs, and delusions of persecution, is watching events closely.

President Trump, suffering from delusions. appears poised to declare martial law, and order everyone to go back into work while wearing masks, in order to dodge a multi trillion dollar deficit bubble.

Dr. Fauci says the corona virus will return year after year, forever.

Costco is still out of toilet paper and paper towels this morning. Can someone order GM and Tesla to start producing THOSE?

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Joe Biden, also not dead from corona, has not dropped out either, despite advanced alzheimers.

Governor Cuomo unmasked and uninfected, (unlike Fredo) says "just you wait til the rat lady sings", and blames NYC's sky high corona deaths on heroin addiction, HIV, hookers, and smoking.

Hillart Clinton, suffering from dizzy spells, dead broke-ness, inability to navigate stairs, and delusions of persecution, is watching events closely.

President Trump, suffering from delusions. appears poised to declare martial law, and order everyone to go back into work while wearing masks, in order to dodge a multi trillion dollar deficit bubble.

Costco is still out of toilet paper and paper towels this morning. Can someone order GM and Tesla to start producing THOSE?
I would prefer Biden over Bernie any day but my confusion with this is Bernie was in 2nd place. Why would the person in 2nd drop out?

I am not wishing anything bad on Biden ever but what if something happened to Biden. He gets Coronavirus and passes away. Then the democrats go and pick their nominee when it could have been Bernie sitting there with the most delegates.

There was no logical reason for him to drop out.

I would prefer Biden over Bernie any day but my confusion with this is Bernie was in 2nd place. Why would the person in 2nd drop out?

I am not wishing anything bad on Biden ever but what if something happened to Biden. He gets Coronavirus and passes away. Then the democrats go and pick their nominee when it could have been Bernie sitting there with the most delegates.

Not enough money to continue to fight for such a narrow path to victory.

Jack4freedom

Governor

Perhaps you should watch his press release in which he explains why he is dropping out at this point. You might gain further insight by listening to HIM rather than playing Monday morning QB.....

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Perhaps you should watch his press release in which he explains why he is dropping out at this point. You might gain further insight by listening to HIM rather than playing Monday morning QB.....
I have better things to do with my time then listen to quitters.

It's called the "Hillary Contingency"...

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member

Bernie's brown shirts will be disappointed they can vote for "Dirty Joe" or President Trump, or not vote at all in which case Trump wins again anyway.

The guy in second drops out when hes promised something more than a second place medal. Perhaps assistance with campaign debts? Dismissal of current and future charges against message sanders in certain financial investigations? A best selling ghost written biography, the profits from which make life a little less rough and tumble?

The guy in second drops out when hes promised something more than a second place medal. Perhaps assistance with campaign debts? Dismissal of current and future charges against message sanders in certain financial investigations? A best selling ghost written biography, the profits from which make life a little less rough and tumble?
I don't think he's that bright. I think he just took a cash payment again.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
.......Like sitting around making up reasons why his dropping out is another nefarious DNC plot....Got it.
You may have confused me with another poster.

I don't understand why he dropped out. I made no mention at all of "nefarious" plots or the DNC.

I accept your apology.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Republicans are locked in. They have an incumbent. The democrats have better options. They ignored them in 2016, too.
Republicans are locked in to the biggest horse‘s ass ever to hold a government position. He also lies and makes a jackass of himself every time he gets in front of a camera or a microphone too..He’s a real peach....lol