• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Beware of ya Coffee

God of War

Governor
I eat out without any kind of worry. Not a second thought. But I very rarely eat out and not because of the cost but because I don't trust people cooking my meals as much as I used to. Trips I'll stop and eat at restaurants but I'll mostly pack and with google maps I stop at grocery stores a lot. I'll also fast on a longer road trip. Timed right having to do number 2 on the road on an urgent basis isn't going to happen and I lose weight too.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I eat out without any kind of worry. Not a second thought. But I very rarely eat out and not because of the cost but because I don't trust people cooking my meals as much as I used to. Trips I'll stop and eat at restaurants but I'll mostly pack and with google maps I stop at grocery stores a lot. I'll also fast on a longer road trip. Timed right having to do number 2 on the road on an urgent basis isn't going to happen and I lose weight too.
Sounds logical, when we're traveling it's breakfast and nothing again until supper, it's a long way to Kansas and Illinois