• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden 55 - Trump 45

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Latest polling. Trump's marketing isn't working this time.

Biden has 96 percent support from Democrats, while Trump has 89 percent support from Republicans. Independents break for Biden by a 54 to 46 percent margin.

That is definitely good for Biden if its 55-45 in the swing states. If its 55-45 in just random polling of the USA then he has a false sense of a lead in my opinion.

Neither candidate has earned my vote. I will most likely be sitting out again and I am in a swing state.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Hannity will concoct some FAKE constitutional emergency scheme to delay the election, Bagdaddy Bill will endorse it, Moscow Mitch will vote it in and VP Trump** stays VP FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER YEAR

That is my prediction of what will happen

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
That is definitely good for Biden if its 55-45 in the swing states. If its 55-45 in just random polling of the USA then he has a false sense of a lead in my opinion.

Neither candidate has earned my vote. I will most likely be sitting out again and I am in a swing state.
Sitting it out or voting 3rd party is the best way to give Trump a second term. You need to think about that....think about your country.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Sitting it out or voting 3rd party is the best way to give Trump a second term. You need to think about that....think about your country.
Sitting out in a swing state means my vote needs to be earned. These candidates have not earned my vote so it hurts them both.

Trumps policies for the most part have been pretty good even though I didn't think they would be for the country but his inability to be presidential is unbelievable. But we knew that when he won.

Joe Biden is a complete zero who will just drift to the left when the AOC's of the world yank on him. And that would be devastating for what will need to be a recovering economy.

The failed primary process that was created before communication was easy is what has given us two of the worst presidential candidates ever. The primary selection system needs revamped.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Sitting out in a swing state means my vote needs to be earned. These candidates have not earned my vote so it hurts them both.

Trumps policies for the most part have been pretty good even though I didn't think they would be for the country but his inability to be presidential is unbelievable. But we knew that when he won.

Joe Biden is a complete zero who will just drift to the left when the AOC's of the world yank on him. And that would be devastating for what will need to be a recovering economy.

The failed primary process that was created before communication was easy is what has given us two of the worst presidential candidates ever. The primary selection system needs revamped.
I keep asking...what is it about people who can't see that there's something seriously wrong with Trump?

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I keep asking...what is it about people who can't see what's wrong with Trump?
I'm a moderate so I don't really have a candidate anymore but I think people in the middle for the most part in the swing states see Trump as the lesser of two evils when it came to him or Hillary. And truly not many people had a problem with Trump before he became president and his policies make sense for the most part. Just the delivery is the worst ever and the guy can't speak in public especially about medical issues. Trumps personal beliefs and policies are as much liberal as they are conservative and the racist tag is very sad and purely media driven as he is very simple guy. If you like him, he likes you. Doesn't matter what race, religion, or country you are from. The russian collusion attempt by the media was pure nothingburger from the beginning. He did keep us out of wars which I thought he would not do. The economy thrived when I did not think the tax breaks would work.

As far as Biden I don't know anyone that is just head over heels about him. Its just kind of "I guess Biden will win the nomination". Nobody knows what he stands for, or why he has been in government for 40 years etc.

All that being said I would vote for Obama if he were the candidate today. Very presidential and even minded. Fair. Only disappointment with Obama was he didn't let things from the past with Republicans go and never tried to work to compromise after his first term. And ACA was a good idea but had no chance with the like your doctor keep your doctor pinochios and the "healthy young people are going to pay for it" which we knew before the ACA was passed that it was a straight untruth. He needed to get bipartisan support for ACA to last.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I'm a moderate so I don't really have a candidate anymore but I think people in the middle for the most part in the swing states see Trump as the lesser of two evils when it came to him or Hillary. And truly not many people had a problem with Trump before he became president and his policies make sense for the most part. Just the delivery is the worst ever and the guy can't speak in public especially about medical issues. Trumps personal beliefs and policies are as much liberal as they are conservative and the racist tag is very sad and purely media driven as he is very simple guy. If you like him, he likes you. Doesn't matter what race, religion, or country you are from. The russian collusion attempt by the media was pure nothingburger from the beginning. He did keep us out of wars which I thought he would not do. The economy thrived when I did not think the tax breaks would work.

As far as Biden I don't know anyone that is just head over heels about him. Its just kind of "I guess Biden will win the nomination". Nobody knows what he stands for, or why he has been in government for 40 years etc.

All that being said I would vote for Obama if he were the candidate today. Very presidential and even minded. Fair. Only disappointment with Obama was he didn't let things from the past with Republicans go and never tried to work to compromise after his first term. And ACA was a good idea but had no chance with the like your doctor keep your doctor pinochios and the "healthy young people are going to pay for it" which we knew before the ACA was passed that it was a straight untruth. He needed to get bipartisan support for ACA to last.
I understand. My question was too hard.
I keep asking...what is it about people who can't see what's wrong with Trump?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
But yet right wingers were just rallying behind polls last week, so what do you call Raoul Lake then - a low IQ RIGHTEST ?
A (high IQ) realist. Like I said, these polls aren't happening in a vacuum - or perhaps more accurately they are. Biden is polling really high because so many people haven't heard him speak lately. As soon as he has to be on a stage with Trump, stammering and yammering counter factual statements, he will be in big big trouble. And then there's the ads, they write themselves:

Once the national campaign gears up I would be surprised if that lead doesn't evaporate. Geez, there's got to be some democrats who realize how bad it will be if we have a President with obvious dementia...