• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden 55 - Trump 45

My point is that Biden has all that support because so many people haven't seen him speak lately. He isn't going to be able to hide in the general election the way he has of late in the primary - his polls are going up simply because he is unseen. And when he is forced onto national TV he's in trouble because he can no longer hold a thought through a sentence longer than six words.
There is nothing to gain from Biden doing extensive campaigning at the moment. Both are Trump and Biden are known commodiities at the moment, There aren't any undecided left for either Trump or Biden to reach.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Gee, why would anyone vote for a guy who coughs into his hands?

Is that really what you'd base your vote on?
It's the abject stupidity of doing that in the midst of talking about a respiratory pandemic. The man is completely out of it, and it shows.

Raoul_Luke

There is nothing to gain from Biden doing extensive campaigning at the moment. Both are Trump and Biden are known commodiities at the moment, There aren't any undecided left for either Trump or Biden to reach.
Hope in one hand and poop in the other - tell me which one fills up first.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
That is definitely good for Biden if its 55-45 in the swing states. If its 55-45 in just random polling of the USA then he has a false sense of a lead in my opinion.

Neither candidate has earned my vote. I will most likely be sitting out again and I am in a swing state.
Joe Biden is dead

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump is a bullshitter - Biden is senile. There's a difference!
So when Trump says he is looking out for the furniture of our children or that he wants to look into the oranges of the Mueller investigation...or when he calls the people next to him Tim Apple or Marilyn Lockheed (and then lies to cover up the error)....that means nothing at all to you, eh? When he adopts conspiracy theories from Rudy or Hannity as if they were facts....when he tells you his father was born in Germany and that windmills cause cancer....That is just him bullshitting?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
My point is that Biden has all that support because so many people haven't seen him speak lately. He isn't going to be able to hide in the general election the way he has of late in the primary - his polls are going up simply because he is unseen. And when he is forced onto national TV he's in trouble because he can no longer hold a thought through a sentence longer than six words.
Biden has all that support and more....because the Democrats, smart Republicans and now a majority of Independents are voting blue no matter who to throw Trump out of office. As Bill Maher said.....don't have a stroke, Joe, till after Nov.

Good man Biden vs Bad man Trump.

Raoul_Luke

Funny thing. Trump's approval rating climbs the less he tweets.
Again you confuse me with someone who supports Trump. I don't. I am merely pointing out how monumentally bad a candidate your side has put forward to challenge him. Don't be surprised if he is reelected.

Raoul_Luke

So when Trump says he is looking out for the furniture of our children or that he wants to look into the oranges of the Mueller investigation...or when he calls the people next to him Tim Apple or Marilyn Lockheed (and then lies to cover up the error)....that means nothing at all to you, eh? When he adopts conspiracy theories from Rudy or Hannity as if they were facts....when he tells you his father was born in Germany and that windmills cause cancer....That is just him bullshitting?
Yep. If he was senile, even a little bit, he wouldn't be able to riff for two hours in front of 10,000 people.

Raoul_Luke

In front of his adoring mob? He could go all out gibberish and they'd applaud like trained seals.
I believe you are more intelligent than to believe that Trump is as senile as Biden. The facts (you so rigorously demand) do not support that.