• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden Administration Allocates $900 Million for Electric Vehicle Chargers

Bugsy McGurk

President
It’s hard to come up with a reason to oppose that, but the carpers are busy trying to concoct one. Stay tuned.

;-)

middleview

President
Supporting Member

!!! THANK YOU PRESIDENT BIDEN !!!

This is the kind of program that benefits us all. The quicker we can get to this the less dependent we will be on scumbag middle eastern nations and other unfriendly oil producing countries.
I wonder how the sudden leap in the prevalence of cars in the US happened? Roads, gas stations, mechanics, sales and manufacturing happened. What kind of resistance did we see then? People still using a horse drawn wagon must have hated the noisy machines or the sudden drive to pave roads and restrictions imposed on the horses allowed on those roads.

These technologies should be encouraged by the government. The USA should own these opportunities.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I wonder how the sudden leap in the prevalence of cars in the US happened? Roads, gas stations, mechanics, sales and manufacturing happened. What kind of resistance did we see then? People still using a horse drawn wagon must have hated the noisy machines or the sudden drive to pave roads and restrictions imposed on the horses allowed on those roads.

These technologies should be encouraged by the government. The USA should own these opportunities.
Europe has. Over there the building codes require that new homes being built have charging capabilities in the garages.

Colorforms

Senator

This is the kind of program that benefits us all. The quicker we can get to this the less dependent we will be on scumbag middle eastern nations and other unfriendly oil producing countries.
Great, the quicker we can get those blackouts going from over-stressing the current electrical infrastructure, the sooner the left can have us living in trees again. :)

!!!Thank you Brandon!!!

Bugsy McGurk

President
Great, the quicker we can get those blackouts going from over-stressing the current electrical infrastructure, the sooner the left can have us living in trees again. :)

!!!Thank you Brandon!!!
DING!

This carper came through with some mindless carping!

;-)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

I'm guess people with EV's since Ian want them like yesterday
I hope your EV neighbors don't have far to go this winter. EV's are for the wealthy and the PO can't afford them and majority of middle class.

$31Trillion and growing!

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Which President back when that happened gave $900 Million in Free Gas