• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden administration to distribute 400 million N95 masks

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
A very prudent move, no?

Does any Biden critic have any carping to offer about this latest Biden Covid containment measure?

The people who should use them the most are already resisting all mitigation efforts. Maybe the N95s will protect others from the Covidiots.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Will the N95 masks be properly fitted?
and as with the billion home test only a fool thinks they will be forth coming any time soon.........Joe was advised of this need 10-2021 and rejected their advice, web site opened today BUT if you live in am apartment complex web site said you had already ordered test and couldn't get the test......LOOK..........before anyone can get the home test or mask Omicron will be history/gone.......few will want the Plain white N95's they don't match their dress or suit..........N95's are not COOL and Biden ia as always a day late and dollar short

Student loaner's not falling for the BS

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Will the 400million mask be from China as Pelosi gave Congress critters?

No wonder Fauci is making $millions on his China investments!

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

I have yet to figure out what the hell you are trying to say - please translate the dawgese for me

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Sure took long enough. Amirite? :)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

I have yet to figure out what the hell you are trying to say - please translate the dawgese for me
hey ....." deflections, insults and whatabouts - the standard operating procedure - amiright?"

You want I should police this?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

For anyone with an IQ above 50 it's quite clear of what I ask, will the mask be from China

Bugsy McGurk

President
Sure took long enough. Amirite? :)

Ah, a truly classic post from March 2020.

Wudda been nice if Trump did those things, no? Hundreds of thousands of American lives would have been saved.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ah, a truly classic post from March 2020.

Wudda been nice if Trump did those things, no? Hundreds of thousands of American lives would have been saved.
Kind of like today right. Biden could have ordered those masks January 23rd 2021. Instead he dawdled for a year

Bugsy McGurk

President
Kind of like today right. Biden could have ordered those masks January 23rd 2021. Instead he dawdled for a year
Fair point. I recommended it almost two years ago in my incredibly prescient post, if I do say so myself.

Of course, Trump never did it even as the virus raged in the absence of vaccines or therapies. That idiocy cost hundreds of thousands of lives.

Biden should have launched an N95 production/distribution program months ago. In his defense, the vaccinations and therapies showed promise in ending the pandemic, which was dispelled when Delta and Omicron evolved, but he still should have moved sooner, as I recommended almost two years ago. Better late than never, but we would have been well served if N95’s were available to the public even during 2020.