• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden administration to distribute 400 million N95 masks

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Fair point. I recommended it almost two years ago in my incredibly prescient post, if I do say so myself.

Of course, Trump never did it even as the virus raged in the absence of vaccines or therapies. That idiocy cost hundreds of thousands of lives.

Biden should have launched an N95 production/distribution program months ago. In his defense, the vaccinations and therapies showed promise in ending the pandemic, which was dispelled when Delta and Omicron evolved, but he still should have moved sooner, as I recommended almost two years ago. Better late than never, but we would have been well served if N95’s were available to the public even during 2020.
and Biden cost more lives than Trump

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Wingers attempts to blame Trump’s Covid catastrophe on Biden are tedious, especially after all the winger sabotage and covidiocy.
Both are to blame and the biggest blame is CDC and Fauci

China creates the virus and now making money on Mask

As Fauci has (ching-ching)

TBLee

Governor
Wingers attempts to blame Trump’s Covid catastrophe on Biden are tedious, especially after all the winger sabotage and covidiocy.
But….but…but…Joe promised to ” take care of this,” “I will end this. I’m going to shut down the virus”

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Fair point. I recommended it almost two years ago in my incredibly prescient post, if I do say so myself.

Of course, Trump never did it even as the virus raged in the absence of vaccines or therapies. That idiocy cost hundreds of thousands of lives.

Biden should have launched an N95 production/distribution program months ago. In his defense, the vaccinations and therapies showed promise in ending the pandemic, which was dispelled when Delta and Omicron evolved, but he still should have moved sooner, as I recommended almost two years ago. Better late than never, but we would have been well served if N95’s were available to the public even during 2020.
Surely we would have been better served in 2020. But as you know the demand for n95s in particular spiked very rapidly, and there was much urging to not use those consumables so that they could be reserved for healthcare practitioners. As a matter of fact there were restrictions on that in early 2020 if you recall. Anyway cheers to us for a pleasant exchange

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
But….but…but…Joe promised to ” take care of this,” “I will end this. I’m going to shut down the virus”
Biden was the topic but as always leftist derail topic to Trump and it's a day late and a dollar short to now be sending mask (anyone's guess when they will be sent)

After Biden's presser it's understandable why

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Surely we would have been better served in 2020. But as you know the demand for n95s in particular spiked very rapidly, and there was much urging to not use those consumables so that they could be reserved for healthcare practitioners. As a matter of fact there were restrictions on that in early 2020 if you recall. Anyway cheers to us for a pleasant exchange
Yep, in 2020 N95s couldn't even be found to purchase

Bugsy McGurk

President
Huh?

Are you saying that I am sometimes unpleasant? They call me Mr. Sunshine.

Maybe I’ll change my screen name.

;-)