• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden and his "Newcomers"

Jack4freedom

Governor
“Newcomers” and “dreamers”.

Lefties are blithering morons.
Actually, these so called dreamers are people who were brought here by their parents when they were under 10 years old and have lived here in America all their lives. I consider them Americans despite what ass holes like Trump and other pieces of shit call them.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Actually, these so called dreamers are people who were brought here by their parents when they were under 10 years old and have lived here in America all their lives. I consider them Americans despite what ass holes like Trump and other pieces of shit call them.
Yes. Leftists need to rename, redefine, and rebadge constantly. It’s some weird marxist thing.

Bums —> Indigent —> Homeless —> Houseless

Who knows what the PC term will be next?

So it goes with everything. Weirdos with not enough to do…and no ambition to be productive just loaf around and rethink labels. Just settle on one and move on already…geeze. :)

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yes. Leftists need to rename, redefine, and rebadge constantly. It’s some weird marxist thing.

So it goes with everything. Weirdos with not enough to do…and no ambition to be productive just loaf around and rethink labels. Just settle on one and move on already…geeze. :)
Well to me these dreamers are just people. I know many of them well and their parents who came here to America just like my four grandparents for a better life. I see them as people and fellow Americans. You seem to have a real affinity for labeling people and calling anyone who disagrees with you leftyfilth Marxists and other assorted names from your extremely high high horse. I think you got off track from your good Christian upbringing and have morphed into some kind of whacky know it all hate monger. Go back to your roots my brother. I know you are not really that kind of guy in your heart.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Meanwhile Trump calls liberals or democrats "vermin" or communists, immigrants are rapists, criminals, terrorists and disease carriers. Why? Because it makes it easier to get people to hate them. Are people who have lost their jobs and homes "bums"?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
“Newcomers” and “dreamers”.

Lefties are blithering morons.
Leftist are losing Americans support and so need the "Newcomers" to continue their race to destroy America

Americans both black and white are homeless and "Newcomers" have nice homes and the "Newcomers" are Refusing some homes because the kitchen isn't BIG enough!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well to me these dreamers are just people. I know many of them well and their parents who came here to America just like my four grandparents for a better life. I see them as people and fellow Americans. You seem to have a real affinity for labeling people and calling anyone who disagrees with you leftyfilth Marxists and other assorted names from your extremely high high horse. I think you got off track from your good Christian upbringing and have morphed into some kind of whacky know it all hate monger. Go back to your roots my brother. I know you are not really that kind of guy in your heart.
My great-great grandparents came here from Ireland and Germany my grandparents were born here........if you know any parents of Dreamers, their parents came illegally.

Joey's "Newcomers" are Raping and Murdering our Daughters

It amazes me that someone would even still try and claim what they are claiming. We know for a fact that the vast majority of the upwards of 7 million are single men (fighting age), we know the mulitude of human trafficking that is taking place with the children from labor to sex labor....

All well meaning dreamers to the Left, nothing to see here, stop questioning your betters.......

Below is the 2024 DNC Poster:

1709388512623.png

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It amazes me that someone would even still try and claim what they are claiming. We know for a fact that the vast majority of the upwards of 7 million are single men (fighting age), we know the mulitude of human trafficking that is taking place with the children from labor to sex labor....

All well meaning dreamers to the Left, nothing to see here, stop questioning your betters.......

Below is the 2024 DNC Poster:

View attachment 77558
What legislation will the republicans come up with? They pissed on the last attempt to improve the border...money for more agents, immigration asylum judges, even money to maintain the wall...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
My great-great grandparents came here from Ireland and Germany my grandparents were born here........if you know any parents of Dreamers, their parents came illegally.

Joey's "Newcomers" are Raping and Murdering our Daughters
Your daughters were raped by immigrants?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member