• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden and his "Newcomers"

middleview

President
Supporting Member
"Our daughters" = American girls (it's why you're in Ignore)
Of course with leftist their sons are now their daughters, evidently.

It's a damn shame "our daughters" are getting the same as Joey's and Leftist "NEWCOMERS"

Chicago and Illinois quickly moves thousands of migrants from shelters into homes across the South and West sides. But will they stay? (msn.com)

Now taxpayers must pay for their Bills and the "NEWCOMERS"
How many rapes have been attributed to illegal immigrants in the last three years?

EatTheRich

President
It amazes me that someone would even still try and claim what they are claiming. We know for a fact that the vast majority of the upwards of 7 million are single men (fighting age), we know the mulitude of human trafficking that is taking place with the children from labor to sex labor....

All well meaning dreamers to the Left, nothing to see here, stop questioning your betters.......

Below is the 2024 DNC Poster:

View attachment 77558
Actually 2/3 are women or children. Of course there would be far less trafficking if not for the strict border controls that empower the cartels.

EatTheRich

President
How many rapes have been attributed to illegal immigrants in the last three years?
For the record (according to DHS) about 4900 for all sexual offenses including rapes. Which would be about 1 per 3500 immigrants over the time period. Versus 1.4 million rapes and sexual assaults by people who are here legally (about 1 per 230 such people).

The Reagan amnesty lowered the crime rate by 3-5%.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It amazes me that someone would even still try and claim what they are claiming. We know for a fact that the vast majority of the upwards of 7 million are single men (fighting age), we know the mulitude of human trafficking that is taking place with the children from labor to sex labor....

All well meaning dreamers to the Left, nothing to see here, stop questioning your betters.......

Below is the 2024 DNC Poster:

View attachment 77558
The "vast majority" of what you post is made up of whole cloth....

In February 2021 to October 2023 there were the following numbers.

The DHS data show 6.5 million encounters at the U.S.-Mexico border in that time frame, a figure that includes both the 5.8 million apprehensions between legal ports of entry – the number typically used for illegal immigration – and a little more than 700,000 migrants who arrived at ports of entry without authorization to enter the U.S.

Of those 6.5 million encounters by CBP, 2.5 million people have been released into the U.S. with notices to appear in immigration court or report to Immigration and Customs Enforcement in the future, or other classifications, such as parole.

There are certainly others who have crossed the border by evading the authorities. DHS estimated there were 660,000 “gotaways,” or unlawful entries, in fiscal 2021. The agency would not provide an updated estimate. However, a DHS spokesperson told us: “Under this Administration, the estimated annual apprehension rate has averaged 78%, identical to the rate of the prior Administration.” That rate would support a gotaway figure of 1.6 million from February 2021 through October.

2.8 million of the encounters at the southern border alone resulted in a removal or expulsion directly from CBP custody, and all of the rest of the migrants encountered are not simply released

Breaking Down the Immigration Figures - FactCheck.org

So more avoidance of bungling GI Joe biding his "serve the Pope or die" time where HA MAS ! acceptance is standard for suicidal super ego homicidal human farming in Islam flying flaming chariot pseudoscience Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom in human reproduction medical pseudoscience immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception as "one nation under God with equal justice under law".....

Zam-Zam

Senator
Some people seek to control a narrative by manipulating the language...
"Illegal immigrant", which means, literally, someone who immigrated illegally, was far too accurate a descriptor for some...And so, they became "undocumented", "dreamers", "newcomers". Anything to distract from the fact that they are people who immigrated illegally.

That strikes me as a tad dishonest. It's an advertising ploy, not unlike calling a piece of candy that is made smaller "fun-sized". In other words, it is spin. There's a lot of spin in politics.

The challenge for the average voter is not to be deceived by the happy-talk, and I believe that a lot of folks are becoming a bit savvier every day. There will of course be some who nod in vigorous agreement with every little deception their favorite politician feeds them, but more and more people are seeing this for what it is - a sales pitch designed to downplay the truth in favor of the agenda.

I would say the vast majority of illegal immigrants are not bad people. They are simply trying to make a better life for themselves and their families, and who can blame them for that? A vast majority, however, is not the same thing as all...There are those who seek to do us harm, and those who are violent offenders. Unless we control how people come to this country, unless we take steps to discriminate between the well-intentioned and the ill-intentioned, we are doing those who are already here a disservice. More than that, we are being derelict in our duty.

My wife was an immigrant to this country. She followed the rules, did everything the right way, and is now an American citizen. That's how it should be, in my humble opinion...And it is not too much to ask everyone else who wishes to come here to follow the same path she did. In other words, legally.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
"Illegal immigrant", which means, literally, someone who immigrated illegally, was far too accurate a descriptor for some...And so, they became "undocumented", "dreamers", "newcomers". Anything to distract from the fact that they are people who immigrated illegally.

That strikes me as a tad dishonest. It's an advertising ploy, not unlike calling a piece of candy that is made smaller "fun-sized". In other words, it is spin. There's a lot of spin in politics.

The challenge for the average voter is not to be deceived by the happy-talk, and I believe that a lot of folks are becoming a bit savvier every day. There will of course be some who nod in vigorous agreement with every little deception their favorite politician feeds them, but more and more people are seeing this for what it is - a sales pitch designed to downplay the truth in favor of the agenda.

I would say the vast majority of illegal immigrants are not bad people. They are simply trying to make a better life for themselves and their families, and who can blame them for that? A vast majority, however, is not the same thing as all...There are those who seek to do us harm, and those who are violent offenders. Unless we control how people come to this country, unless we take steps to discriminate between the well-intentioned and the ill-intentioned, we are doing those who are already here a disservice. More than that, we are being derelict in our duty.

My wife was an immigrant to this country. She followed the rules, did everything the right way, and is now an American citizen. That's how it should be, in my humble opinion...And it is not too much to ask everyone else who wishes to come here to follow the same path she did. In other words, legally.
Correct. And the fact of the matter is that some countries aren’t above emptying their prisons and sending their troubles our way. Then…we see innocent Americans robbed, maimed, raped, and/or murdered by said “newcomers”.

Or…as Biden’s spokesperson said yesterday regarding Laiken Rikey…a life is “lost” (not taken…not stolen…not even “ripped away” as the mantra went regarding “kids ripped away from parents’ arms”). Nope. Just “lost”.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Correct. And the fact of the matter is that some countries aren’t above emptying their prisons and sending their troubles our way. Then…we see innocent Americans robbed, maimed, raped, and/or murdered by said “newcomers”.

Or…as Biden’s spokesperson said yesterday regarding Laiken Rikey…a life is “lost” (not taken…not stolen…not even “ripped away” as the mantra went regarding “kids ripped away from parents’ arms”). Nope. Just “lost”.
Again, the language used by the President...as if Ms. Riley had simply wandered off and would return shortly.

She was brutally and viciously slaughtered by an illegal immigrant - Why can't he say that?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Many like the good talk until they become victims
Illegal immigrant nabbed in Virginia after abducting teen in Ohio, taking hundreds of miles from home: police (msn.com)

EatTheRich

President

I’d say if “illegal immigrant” makes you wrongly think everyone so described immigrated illegally (when in fact about half immigrated legally and then had their legal authorization expire) that proves it’s not accurate or honest.

The system for legal immigration is, by design, irreparably broken. It can take more than a decade just to get to the back of the line to begin the application process.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I’d say if “illegal immigrant” makes you wrongly think everyone so described immigrated illegally (when in fact about half immigrated legally and then had their legal authorization expire) that proves it’s not accurate or honest.

The system for legal immigration is, by design, irreparably broken. It can take more than a decade just to get to the back of the line to begin the application process.
and that did it the legal way are as piss'd off as the rest of American citizens with the illegal Crisis

Evodently not many illegals in Montana so how many are you allowing to live with you while feeding them_

Jack4freedom

Governor
Because leftism is most assuredly a mental disease. And it’s chief symptoms are evil and ruination.
And what is rightism, such as in Trump, Orbahn, Putin, Dung Bung Kim, and other authoritarian types who kill their opposition or like Trump, wishes he had the power to? Is that evil too? Do you agree that Trump is mentally diseased? If so how do you explain that so many support him? Are they also mentally diseased?