• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden Anti-White Racism Just Went Off the Charts

protectionist

Governor
When Biden uses the presidency for nothing but an apparatus for him to sell political influence around the world, when he is a (globalist) man without a country, who cares nothing about America (or any other country), it's no surprise that a lowlife of his caliber would also be a racist.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Race-baiting political leadership is counterproductive. Harris is more qualified to be president than Biden, but that has nothing to do with Biden being a white male.
Harris & Biden are both an embarrassing JOKE. Neither are qualified to do anything in government. The average high school kid could do a better job than these 2 knotheads.

Jack4freedom

Governor
We always knew Biden was a full-fledged anti-white racist. He has shown it by decades of support for Affirmative Action discrimination. He recently made waves with it, in his atrocious "American Rescue Plan" (which ought to be renamed > ARP as long as you're not white). Thankfully, the courts have recognized the ARP for its anti-white racism, and it has been knocked down, every time it shows up there.

But now we have Biden going above & beyond even these abominations. As Rich Lowery eloquently sounds the alarm in this NTY Post opinion piece, Biden "issued an executive order last week to basically create a five-year plan for the implementation of diversity, equity and inclusion across a huge swath of government agencies.

In a push for so-called equity so shockingly far-reaching that, not so long ago, a woke diversity officer wouldn’t have attempted it at even the most progressive liberal-arts college, Biden is pushing to make the federal government a frank instrument of a racialized radicalism."

The administration’s policy, according to the mandate, is “to advance an ambitious, whole-of-government approach to racial equity and support for underserved communities.”
Whoa! Stop right there. "Underserved communities" ? By "underserved communities" Biden's new plan, led by the assistant to the president for domestic policy, who is none other than controversial former Barack Obama official Susan Rice, specifies the groups who deserve to be treated “equitably,” beginning with “Black, Latino, Indigenous and Native American, Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander persons and other persons of color.”
What does "persons of color" exactly mean ? You can be sure of one thing. Just like Affirmative Action & the ARP, it EXCLUDES you, Mr and Ms White American. Pretty odd to hear persons of color being referred to as "underserved" by the federal government, when a trip to your local VA hospital shows thousands of federal employees holding good jobs there, with about 1% of them being white.

Lowery interestingly asks >> "some of the departments and agencies involved are enormously powerful, and their workings shouldn’t be skewed by ideology. Is the Department of Justice, for instance, supposed to try to adjust the FBI’s arrests to achieve greater demographic balance?"
"These agencies of government aren’t private colleges that students are voluntarily attending, knowing they are in for indoctrination. They are meant to serve the public at large (that includes the 252 Million Americans who are white). Biden is changing, or at least distorting, their missions and diverting some portion of their resources to a goal Congress never authorized — or imagined."

Lastly, regarding "equality" I agree with the words of our generation's most famous poet, Bob Dylan, who said >>

th

nypost.com

Biden’s shocking push to radicalize the federal bureaucracy
It’s the most radical act President Joe Biden has undertaken that almost no one is talking about.
nypost.com
nypost.com
WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE!

Jack4freedom

Governor
America First Legal President Stephen Miller said in a statement: “With the stroke of a pen, Biden has transformed the entire federal government into a DEI cult — putting equity czars inside virtually every single agency of the executive branch and subordinating every department to the marxist equity agenda. Every previous law and regulation must now be reinterpreted to ensure racial and gender equity: in other words, to achieve a predetermined racial or gender identity outcome even if it requires ruthless discrimination against American citizens.

“Biden does this all by passing no new laws, let alone constitutional amendments, but by ordering the permanent bureaucracy to follow his written orders to completely remake government in the image of the ultra-woke ultra-radical left.

‘Shadow president’ Susan Rice handed sweeping powers to re-engineer federal government – World Tribune: U.S. Politics and Culture, Geopolitics, Northeast Asia, China, Geostrategy-Direct, International Security, Corporate Watch, Media Watch
“Americas first legal President Steven Miller said in a statement”…….WTF???

My brother’s kids went to Santa Monica High School. Steven Miller was voted biggest ass hole in the school every year he was there. He was known for screaming at Hispanic students for speaking Spanish, then running to the principle when he was about to get his ass beat. Biggest loudmouthed racist on campus by far. He had no friends and his parents were embarrassed to call him their son. Makes perfect sense that this piece of shit ended up being a close advisor to his idol Donny Trump. I can also see why you jumped on his ignorant racist bandwagon. You and Steven are definitely kindred spirits. Maybe his life was also wrecked because he didn’t get various “assistantships” ??? whatever the hell that is. How do you figure that this scumbag is Americas First Legal President? What’s up with that??? This truly is bizzarro world shit….

protectionist

Governor
“Americas first legal President Steven Miller said in a statement”…….WTF???

My brother’s kids went to Santa Monica High School. Steven Miller was voted biggest ass hole in the school every year he was there. He was known for screaming at Hispanic students for speaking Spanish, then running to the principle when he was about to get his ass beat. Biggest loudmouthed racist on campus by far. He had no friends and his parents were embarrassed to call him their son. Makes perfect sense that this piece of shit ended up being a close advisor to his idol Donny Trump. I can also see why you jumped on his ignorant racist bandwagon. You and Steven are definitely kindred spirits. Maybe his life was also wrecked because he didn’t get various “assistantships” ??? whatever the hell that is. How do you figure that this scumbag is Americas First Legal President? What’s up with that??? This truly is bizzarro world shit….
When you don't know what an assistantship is, you're not qualified to talk about it.

The way I figure that Steven Miller is the president of America First Legal, is that he is the president of that organization. Duh!

Why don't you try addressing CONTENT of a post, and the ramifications of it, instead of diverting/deflecting to a character assassination of somebody connected with it ?
Maybe because that's an easy way of avoiding that CONTENT. :rolleyes:

And if Miller was doing what you say against Hispanics speaking Spanish, it would be pretty hard for me to be a "kindred spirit" of that, since I am Hispanic myself, and I speak Spanish too. Your posts need to get a bit smarter. I mean really.