• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden border agents go medieval at the border.... DAMN.

write on

Senator
a whippin...

what in the g'ddmn hell is this the [Unwelcome language removed] dark ages...

damn.
Well, they have 'authority', just like cops.

What do you expect, Biden to snap his fingers and make it alright?

As always the right wing creates a clusterfvck and leave it to Democrats to clean up while they slobber in amusement at the spectacle while it happens.

It's a win/win, eh?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
a whippin...

damn.
As you can see, the incurious illiberal hordes will seek no accountability so long as a (D) is next to the guy’s name in the Oval Office (and instead miraculously blame the other party…which holds neither congressional house nor the executive branch). What a pitiful corps of sad sacks…

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
a whippin...

damn.
You sure there's a whip being used? Possibly a crop or quirt a lot of riders use them.

Not sure the idiots in the White House know what they're looking at but there's sure as hell Is a stampede rush to judgment.

Last edited:

Zam-Zam

Senator
a whippin...

damn.

Not a good look.

Optics being more important to politicians than policy, I imagine there will be consequences for the offender.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well, they have 'authority', just like cops.

What do you expect, Biden to snap his fingers and make it alright?

As always the right wing creates a clusterfvck and leave it to Democrats to clean up while they slobber in amusement at the spectacle while it happens.

It's a win/win, eh?
What r you babbling about .... There's a guy whipping another.. nothing to do with Trump. Which by the way....yes ..the crazed set the expectations that Trump fix it at the snap of his fingers. So yeah ...why isn't Biden done yet?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
As you can see, the incurious illiberal hordes will seek no accountability so long as a (D) is next to the guy’s name in the Oval Office (and instead miraculously blame the other party…which holds neither congressional house nor the executive branch). What a pitiful corps of sad sacks…
I already got the b.b.bbutbtrump schtick

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You sure there's a whip being used? Possibly a crop or quirt a lot of riders use them.

Not sure the idiots in the White House know what they're looking at but there's sure as hell Is a stampede rush to judgment.
You're talking about those who wept at the concentration camp analogies. ..

write on

Senator
What r you babbling about .... There's a guy whipping another.. nothing to do with Trump. Which by the way....yes ..the crazed set the expectations that Trump fix it at the snap of his fingers. So yeah ...why isn't Biden done yet?
You know what I'm saying, Phil. Don't play ignorant, okay?

What do you think is the timeline that Biden correct the fascist traits of trump and try to restore our nation respected around the world?

btw, you do know that America, as an infant and as a Democracy, is testing its waters with fascim, correct?

Edit: Europe is 5,000+ yrs old.

How old is America? :rolleyes:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You know what I'm saying, Phil. Don't play ignorant, okay?

What do you think is the timeline that Biden correct the fascist traits of trump and try to restore our nation respected around the world?

btw, you do know that America, as an infant and as a Democracy, is testing its waters with fascim, correct?

Edit: Europe is 5,000+ yrs old.

How old is America? :rolleyes:
hi. i know that you're playing stupid games. your game. not mine.

what does your stupid game tell you about this guy a'whippjn another human.

go on... have the balls to play your game....

yes, Europe is 5000+ years old.... big [Unwelcome language removed] deal. you cite it why?

write on

Senator
hi. i know that you're playing stupid games. your game. not mine.

what does your stupid game tell you about this guy a'whippjn another human.

go on... have the balls to play your game....

yes, Europe is 5000+ years old.... big [Unwelcome language removed] deal. you cite it why?
"Nothing to do with trump".

Your naivety is showing. Or is that on purpose?

Trump, as you casually admit, likes theatrics to push his propaganda.

Where have I heard that before?

Biden border agents go medieval at the border...

Now, that's a headline for someone that has "nothing to do with trump"!

Me bringing up Europe is what I said it was. The fascist right wing throwing in their propaganda influencing millions on a lie.

You admitted as much.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
You're talking about those who wept at the concentration camp analogies. ..
No I'm not, use your eyes in that lead picture the agent has a hand full of the guys shirt, the "Whip" you see is the reins flying around.
Don't be a victim of stupidity on the news.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
"Nothing to do with trump".

Your naivety is showing. Or is that on purpose?

Trump, as you casually admit, likes theatrics to push his propaganda.

Where have I heard that before?

Biden border agents go medieval at the border...

Now, that's a headline for someone that has "nothing to do with trump"!

Me bringing up Europe is what I said it was. The fascist right wing throwing in their propaganda influencing millions on a lie.

You admitted as much.
i dont speak retarded. sorry.

this post is about Biden's border agents apparently whipping border crossers. have an opinion?

stop babbling about bidens encroaching fascism... maybe your own post will serve you better...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No I'm not, use your eyes in that lead picture the agent has a hand full of the guys shirt, the "Whip" you see is the reins flying around.
hey feller....are all you guys that desperate? i'm merely playing the standard set by the crazed...

so, bidens agent at the border is not a whippin..yousay?

write on

Senator
So you've got a video that you think equals what that didn't happen when trump was president?

Don't be naive.

write on

Senator
i dont speak retarded. sorry.

this post is about Biden's border agents apparently whipping border crossers. have an opinion?

stop babbling about bidens encroaching fascism... maybe your own post will serve you better...
You don't speak reality and I'm a lot more sorry than you are.

I've addressed you wailing about border security as if it's supposed to be corrected the minute Biden became president.

Anyone with common sense knows that fact.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You don't speak reality and I'm a lot more sorry than you are.

I've addressed you wailing about border security as if it's supposed to be corrected the minute Biden became president.

Anyone with common sense knows that fact.
mmm. yes. now you're on to it... it wasnt fixed when trump as president. nor obama. nor bush nor clinton. and on and on. and the make believe during the trump era was that it was to have been.

ahh, but now we're back to common sense.

thanks for playing.

write on

Senator
mmm. yes. now you're on to it... it wasnt fixed when trump as president. nor obama. nor bush nor clinton. and on and on. and the make believe during the trump era was that it was to have been.

ahh, but now we're back to common sense.

thanks for playing.
You're like @RickWA thinking you're playing it safe as a libertarian.

lol

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You're like @RickWA thinking you're playing it safe as a libertarian.

lol
no. not a libertarian. not a republican. certainly not on your say so. you;re stuck, like the umpteen dialogues where you fell to shit before...so you move to insult.....again.