• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden border agents go medieval at the border.... DAMN.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You're like @RickWA thinking you're playing it safe as a libertarian.

lol
Safety? Really? Is there danger afoot?

Well…perhaps the IQ of some unsuspecting folk who wander in and read some of the ramblings of certain peeps. That’ll shave points off for sure…

write on

Senator
Safety? Really? Is there danger afoot?

Well…perhaps the IQ of some unsuspecting folk who wander in and read some of the ramblings of certain peeps. That’ll shave points off for sure…
Why do you continue to act like you're a centrist when we all know that you're not?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Why do you continue to act like you're a centrist when we all know that you're not?
Really? You’re doing the “centrist” “moderate” thing yet AGAIN when I just corrected you on it for the hundredth time THREE days ago?

Dude, lay off the hooch. I don’t know if you’re a shameless habitual pathological liar, a nutcase, or merely very old and forgetful.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You didn't answer my first question. Why?

PJ loves clickbait. We all understand that.

It's just that you shouldn't be so obvious.

why what?

and why shouldnt i...? there's no one here doeing anything to warrant otherwise. i mean look...you cant even speak out against yur cohort... for fear of what?

write on

Senator
Really? You’re doing the “centrist” “moderate” thing yet AGAIN when I just corrected you on it for the hundredth time THREE days ago?

Dude, lay off the hooch. I don’t know if you’re a shameless habitual pathological liar, a nutcase, or merely very old and forgetful.
You telling me (and everyone else) one thing and the truth doesn't gel.

It may sound good to you, but you live in a small town.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
As always, a right winger thinking the conversation is all about them.

I was talking about me, not you.

How much have you had to drink tonight?

i'm not a right winger.

and i explicitly recall asking you not to do that again.

write on

Senator
why what?

and why shouldnt i...? there's no one here doeing anything to warrant otherwise. i mean look...you cant even speak out against yur cohort... for fear of what?
I'm not following you into that rabbit hole.

Anyone that r3ads this thread knows where I'm coming from