• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden calls Reporter a "Stupid SOB"

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, but let us once again extend and apply the rules of the crazed to this matter. THEY invented and enshrined it into practice…so now “Biden seeks to disempower and discredit those charged to hold him to account”. Yes?
Oui!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Biden really isn’t an ogre. He is a career lukewarm, alsoran, below-average hanger-on. He’s milked the public sector for more than a half-century, but he’s merely a career placeholder who now adds geezerly dementia to his repertoire. At this point, he is a cardboard cut out with someone standing behind him and mouthing extreme leftist words and agenda.
You seem to know Biden on a personal basis....and know a lot more than the rest of us....where have you seen someone "mouthing extremist leftist words"?

You say he has milked the public sector...but you do know he has won elections from 1972 to his last senate campaign in 2008...which he won. I realize you don't like elections in which the republican has lost, but that is hardly a sign that he was a placeholder. Let me point out that his senate career was far less than 50 years, but your lack of math skills are the least of your problems....1973 thru 2007 would be his senate career. (34 years). Add in his 8 years as VP is still not more than a half century.

Your decision that he is demented is yet another area I'd have to ask....have you worked in a medical field that allows you to claim training or experience?

I actually have met Biden and had the opportunity to talk to him, in a group of veterans..for quite a while. I had tickets to a broncos game and missed the game.

Here is a picture from that meeting...
1643079703058.png

I think there were about 50 people there. I would tell you he did not seem suffering from dementia and was quite knowledgeable about a number of foreign policy issues.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Did you stop the 5,000 new homes built in Denver :cool:
Not denver....but I've found out what the plans are for local parks and roads. I now know that the republican mayor's priority is to beautify the median strips along major arteries rather than widening the streets which will be impacted. So we will have really nice trees and bushes....perfect. Nothing at all about projections related to elementary or secondary education capacity.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You seem to know Biden on a personal basis....and know a lot more than the rest of us....where have you seen someone "mouthing extremist leftist words"?

You say he has milked the public sector...but you do know he has won elections from 1972 to his last senate campaign in 2008...which he won. I realize you don't like elections in which the republican has lost, but that is hardly a sign that he was a placeholder. Let me point out that his senate career was far less than 50 years, but your lack of math skills are the least of your problems....1973 thru 2007 would be his senate career. (34 years). Add in his 8 years as VP is still not more than a half century.

Your decision that he is demented is yet another area I'd have to ask....have you worked in a medical field that allows you to claim training or experience?

I actually have met Biden and had the opportunity to talk to him, in a group of veterans..for quite a while. I had tickets to a broncos game and missed the game.

Here is a picture from that meeting...
View attachment 68391

I think there were about 50 people there. I would tell you he did not seem suffering from dementia and was quite knowledgeable about a number of foreign policy issues.
Dutiful.

Yes, Biden’s record is clear. But Psaki away…I don’t care.