• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden calls Reporter a "Stupid SOB"

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
This was from @Dawg
Biden has been super evil for 50 years in DC
Do I think biden has used his positions to enrich himself? Yes
Do I think biden has been involved in some corruption? Yes
Do I think biden is a capable president. No He has proven in the past year that he is incapable and has turned our country in the wrong direction, and the majority of people agree with that.

Bronwyn

I truely feel sorry for biden. He is a doddering old fool that is being led around by people who use him for their progressive agenda.

Bronwyn

Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy said Monday on FNC’s “Hannity” that President Joe Biden called him to “clear the air” after calling him a “stupid son of a bitch,” which was caught on a hot microphone.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Your president, such a dignified jerk.

George Takei
@GeorgeTakei

Biden rarely drops curses, but when he does it's a Doocy.

8:26 PM · Jan 24, 2022

Biden phoned Doocy and apologized for his inappropriate comment. That's what real presidents, real men do, own up to their mistakes.

Has the TFG Trump, who you worship with unholy feelings, ever apologized for the ugly insults and slurs he delivered practically every day? Nope. Apologize to Ted Cruz for calling Mrs. Cruz UGLY? Nope.

Boca

Governor
Biden really isn’t an ogre. He is a career lukewarm, alsoran, below-average hanger-on. He’s milked the public sector for more than a half-century, but he’s merely a career placeholder who now adds geezerly dementia to his repertoire. At this point, he is a cardboard cut out with someone standing behind him and mouthing extreme leftist words and agenda.
As evidenced by his 1st two EOs. Open the borders and shut down pipelines. Pet projects of his former boss.

Last edited:

Boca

Governor
Doocy called out, “Do you think inflation is a political liability ahead of the midterms?”
Biden responded with sarcasm, “It’s a great asset — more inflation.” Then he shook his head and added, “What a stupid son of a bitch.”

No Joe, it was an incredibly insightful and important question for the American people...right? No it was stupid. should Biden have called him a name? No.

Should he quit taking questions from Doocy? Probably.

Doocy last week asked "why are you trying to take the country so far to the left".

Remember when the reporter didn't realize Trump was calling on her and started to say "Sorry, I wasn't thinking"....when Trump cut her off saying "That's ok you never do"?

Trump insults were frequent

When Jonathan Karl, chief Washington correspondent for ABC News, pressed Trump about the availability of ventilators, Trump said; “Look, don’t be a cutie pie, OK? Nobody’s done what we’ve been able to do.”

After an exchange between Karl and the president over a possible backlog of coronavirus tests at hospitals, Trump told him, “You’re a third-rate reporter.” He later added, “You will never make it.”

When Kristin Fisher of Fox News asked the president about delays in testing and getting results, Trump told her: “You should say, ‘Congratulations, great job,’ instead of being so horrid in the way you ask a question.”
If answering "It’s a great asset — more inflation.” Then he was either letting the cat out of the bag or cursing himself for saying it.

Zam-Zam

Senator
"I am not joking when I say this, if you are ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect, talk down to someone, I promise you I will fire you on the spot," Biden said. "On the spot. No ifs, ands or buts."

Scowling Biden haunted by order to treat people with 'decency and dignity' as he lobs serial insults | Fox News

So, is the President going to fire himself?

Or did he not really mean it?

Or does he hold those who work for him to a higher standard than he holds himself?

You decide.