• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden calls Reporter a "Stupid SOB"

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Another Biden quote:

"Everybody ... everybody is entitled to be treated with decency and dignity," Biden had informed his staff. "That's been missing in a big way the last four years," he had said of the Trump era.

Everybody?

Surely not members of the press... :D
I guess it depends

Bugsy McGurk

President
Doocy is a "colleague"?

Biden apologized. Now you ask a question for which "stupid question" would be appropriate.
Biden shouldn’t have apologized. Decent people accept an apology for such slights and move on. Wingers just try to use an apology against the person who provided it.

Doocey wasn’t entitled to an apology in the first place. He should apologize for taking part in the Fox Noise GOP propaganda operation.

TBLee

Governor
On whether it bothered you the hundreds of times Trump did it...did you post such consternation then?
It absolutely did bother me when Trump treated others with disrespect, and I have voiced it in the past. Now back to the actual subject of this particular thread. You said “I guess it depends”, depends upon what exactly? Has Peter called President Biden such names?

TBLee

Governor
;) I am sure he/ she did

some may call it a sign of strength, when you have had just enough of their BS
I actually have said Trump has flaws, and have not agreed with the manner in which he has treated others. So, what is your point Don? Care to address the manner in which our “current” President treated a reporter who was doing his job by asking a question.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It absolutely did bother me when Trump treated others with disrespect, and I have voiced it in the past. Now back to the actual subject of this particular thread. You said “I guess it depends”, depends upon what exactly? Has Peter called President Biden such names?
I see. I must have missed each and every one

But you're right.. to the actual subject..

So, asking a dumb as shit question is laudable? Or perhaps should be met with derision..

TBLee

Governor
I see. I must have missed each and every one

But you're right.. to the actual subject..

So, asking a dumb as shit question is laudable? Or perhaps should be met with derision..
Each and every one? So….here you go just for the record…I have not and do not agree with the manner in which Donald Trump has treated others in the past. Clear enough for ya phil?
It is apparent that you are more interested in Trump (not the actual subject of this thread), then you are in the disrespectful manner our CURRENT President treated a reporter. BOTH Trump and Biden have acted disrespectfully. BOTH. Never have I said differently.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Each and every one? So….here you go just for the record…I have not and do not agree with the manner in which Donald Trump has treated others in the past. Clear enough for ya phil?
It is apparent that you are more interested in Trump (not the actual subject of this thread), then you are in the disrespectful manner our CURRENT President treated a reporter. BOTH Trump and Biden have acted disrespectfully. BOTH. Never have I said differently.
No..I'm really interested in the excessive attempt at umbrage in a see..how..baaaad...he is attempt at tur.ing one instance into a bigger than it is event...

Our current president called the cloying reporter a dumbsomnabitch....yes he did. That's bad. Next?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Another Biden quote:

"Everybody ... everybody is entitled to be treated with decency and dignity," Biden had informed his staff. "That's been missing in a big way the last four years," he had said of the Trump era.

Everybody?

Surely not members of the press... :D
Dude’s really old. Biden probably had mistaken Doocey for a cloud and yelled at him.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So, are we saying that Biden in this instance has acted in a Trump-like manner?

If so, I would agree with that.
Yes. But apparently this instance is real baaaad...and some just missed the several hundreds Trump instances...so..it's the same . ;-)

Zam-Zam

Senator
I really don't think what Biden did was all that big of a deal. It was very Trump-like.

And Biden did apologize, something his predecessor was less inclined to do. That said, I've never been a big fan of the "Hitler wasn't so bad, because Stalin" argument that some people like to make.

It was a bad moment.

Moving on...

Bugsy McGurk

President
I can’t recall you or any other winger bashing Trump for attacking reporters. Not once. Not even for his “enemies of the people” nonsense.

Yet here you are pretending the contrary is true.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Um... we're not on page 5 of back and forth over his cognition, what constitutes a colleague, etc?

What constitutes "everybody"?