• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden Delivers Another Incoherent Assessment of Trump’s Response to the ‘Luhan’ Flu

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Correct. And it was already being done when Biden said this. That's the bigger problem. Biden didn't know.

Trump Orders GM to Make Ventilators Under Defense Production Law
By
John Harney
March 27, 2020, 4:27 PM EDT

Did Joe say that or his handlers? He would be a nightmare as President.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Negative. I didn't vote in 2018. Hate to disappoint you but politics is not the soul focus of my life. Unlike you, I do not feel the need to have Joe Biden or any other political figure as my avatar. I actually find it a bit creepy that you do. But, hey you do you ;)
lol, I do it to taunt regressives... :)

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
LOL, it would take the affirmative action that is the electoral college to pull that off.

But 2018 showed the Americans don't like trump. The lowest approval rating in history shows that people don't like trump. This could be closer than regressives think...
No, the base on here is quite sure of this, even though they quit writing it, it will live in infamy!

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I am a true believer in what ever is meant to be....will be. I had no particular faith in either party in 2018, I honestly did not follow the process or the results. Good try on your part, although you missed the target you intended to hit. ;)
Then why defend VP Trump so vehemently ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Joe did say one thing correct. They need to use the war powers act to create ventilators in massive quantities. If they make too many they can lease them to other countries or have them for the next pandemic. I understand Trump thinks he is on top of this but if we are just one ventilator short at just one hospital the consequences are dire. Lets build a million of these things. Everything else Joe said was just sad.

Remember my post when the President first spoke about Coronavirus to the public? I said if I were the president I would set my game plan speech on the table in front of congress and before starting the speech I would get every politician on the record on what they would do if they were president. Then I would give my speech. That way all the monday morning quarterbacks and backseat drivers could only criticize based on what they said.

That is what we tried to do here at Politicaljack but most of you monday morning quarterbacks and backseat drivers didn't post in the "Go on the record on Coronavirus" thread and now you act like you know everything. Yet we can't go back and see what you actually believed before because you didn't post in that thread. VERY SAD.
I read an article that even with massive quantities there would be a shortage of trained ventilator techs......

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh no, you voted Republican in 2018 and it didn't go well for you. The democrats were "running on nothing", said many on here, then you lost. 2018 was fun, but we will see what 2020 brings. But you and others being so smug about it will make trump losing, if Biden pulls off the upset, that much sweeter. :)
So why didn't Senate majority go D?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
So why didn't Senate majority go D?
Because the seats weren't open to switch. There wasn't a chance of it, even before the election. You choked away the House and votes were majority D across the country. We will see what happens in 2020. :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Because the seats weren't open to switch. There wasn't a chance of it, even before the election. You choked away the House and votes were majority D across the country. We will see what happens in 2020. :)
How many years of school and what did it cost to have the wisdom of "We will see what happens in 2020"...……!!

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Negative. I didn't vote in 2018. Hate to disappoint you but politics is not the soul focus of my life. Unlike you, I do not feel the need to have Joe Biden or any other political figure as my avatar. I actually find it a bit creepy that you do. But, hey you do you ;)

There's a Mic Drop