• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden Delivers Another Incoherent Assessment of Trump’s Response to the ‘Luhan’ Flu

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
More school than you - I didn’t have to enlist after high school, that’s for sure!
I didn't have to enlist after high school, I actually enlisted while in high school I'm now a coward and appreciate the freedom many fought for and gave me in the 40's, you evidently aren't...………..GI Bill paid for my higher education and you probably have never paid off your college loans...……….we Veteran taxpayers paid for a Coward...………………….

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I didn't have to enlist after high school, I actually enlisted while in high school I'm now a coward and appreciate the freedom many fought for and gave me in the 40's, you evidently aren't...………..GI Bill paid for my higher education and you probably have never paid off your college loans...……….we Veteran taxpayers paid for a Coward...………………….
LOL!! You do you. ;)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As long as it pisses you off is all I care.
So you prove all you do is TROLL...………...and allowed to Troll...………...one liner troll...………...was recently banned, wonder if you shall as well?

voyager

4Q2247365
So you prove all you do is TROLL...………...and allowed to Troll...………...one liner troll...………...was recently banned, wonder if you shall as well?

And THAT is what pisses YOU off. You don't have a bunch of sentences to twist. You aren't looking for anything but something to take off to the Moon with. Your type of poster is everywhere.