• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden demands we "reject white supremacy". Haha. More conspiracy talk from the dems

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Race isn't the explanatory factor. Wealth is. Poor people do worse on standardized tests because they don't have the opportunities rich people do.
I know many Poor whites and Blacks that have college degrees much higher than yours and they paid their students loans off after landing high paying jobs that you haven't and didn't get !

School is FREE from kindergarden through 12th grade and any one that doesn't take advantage of that become accountants and order mail bride wives............

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As if those nazis and white supremacists have left the country...they still populate the Republican party of Donald Trump. I'll be rubbing your face in the fact that those bugs came out in the open because Trump made it acceptable.
TDS

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Blacks are entitled to jobs just for being white?
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
It's clear you haven't but I've worked jobs where a percentage of employees HAD to be Black or Female............

WTH is next GAY or Trannies?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So why do blacks fail at everything except sports even though they get massive affirmative action.? There is no GIANT WHITE CONSPIRACY holding them down. I am a white man and i'm tired of being blamed for black failure.

You're not even aware that your comments are racist.....like saying "blacks fail at everything." Or you are aware and owning it.

Tucker Carlson/FoxNews tells you that minorities and immigrants WILL hold you down.....unless you find some way to decrease their numbers. That's what the "great replacement" theory is all about. I guess that's why rightwing white supremacist militias are training for the civil war.

You made a racist statement as well. We shouldn’t do such things. Skin pigment is unimportant. Conservatives, above all, should affirm this.
Skin pigment is unimportant??? Affirmative action programs are everywhere. The govt and academia and corporate america BRAG that they give special treatment to blacks.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Skin pigment is unimportant??? Affirmative action programs are everywhere. The govt and academia and corporate america BRAG that they give special treatment to blacks.
White Supremacy was everywhere from the founding of this country until the early 70's. (Or whenever Affirmative Action came out). That was a long time.

EatTheRich

President
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
It's clear you haven't but I've worked jobs where a percentage of employees HAD to be Black or Female............

WTH is next GAY or Trannies?
As opposed to ALL employees being white males … a FEW positions have to go to the most qualified instead?