• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden deperately needs blank votes. Why won't obama endorse him?

This has to be a source of enduring pain the man who is falling further behind, and now has been eclipsed by bernie in national polls.

It's still impossible that Dr. Ukraine will slightly edge sanders in South Carolina. Thanks to a last minute endorsement by some african american politician I never heard of before.

If his marginal win in a B list state depends on a photo op with a B list politician, that's the opposite of having coattails, isn't it?

But then again Joe couldn't even carry his home state of delaware in the 2008 primaries - before his tragic memory loss set in. It's looking more and more likely that super Tuesday will again be the nail in the coffin of his presidential ambitions.

My theory is that Obama - as a convention superdelegate- is too busy plotting with other superdelegates on how to stop sanders at the convention to be bothered to put his own reputation on the line and endorse the guy who was his right hand man for two terms.

Anyone have a theory as to what convention superdelegate hillary clinton could be plotting?

She's probably not pulling strings for biden or sanders either. When she emerges as the compromise candidate at the brokered convention, party faithful will breathe a sigh of relief.

And Bernie bros will take to the streets, ensuring trumps reelection?

Phat Mama

Council Member
Have you seen bloombergs latest TV ads? He takes credit for "healing NYC" after 9/11. Wasnt Giuliani the actual mayor then?
Besides taking credit for healing NYC - Bloomberg's ads are full of Obama.
I don't hear Obama denouncing his endorsement of Bloomberg.