• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden doing more for Trump supporters than Trump ever did.

Colorforms

Senator
Did you read your links? The top one is about a “potential” 3-week shutdown for businesses like barbershops, one that may or may not have gone into effect in a few counties. The second explicitly points out that China, by enforcing stricter controls, was able to end their shutdowns and recover much faster. The third is about a 2-week shutdown, again for salons. The fourth is about voluntary shutdowns. The fifth is about the impact of the pandemic on business ... which you pretend is limited to shutdowns when they are the least of most business owners’ concern and when the stock market crash due to the pandemic preceded any mitigation measures.
I find it funny that every single link I ever post never says what it says when I chose it for verification. That's so amazing.

Why don't you just admit you lied and we can move on. It's not like your credibility can get any worse.

EatTheRich

President
I find it funny that every single link I ever post never says what it says when I chose it for verification. That's so amazing.

Why don't you just admit you lied and we can move on. It's not like your credibility can get any worse.
It’s not my fault that you can’t actually find credible links that support your outlandish claims.

write on

Senator
No, never brought up Trump's economic plan.

Businesses are on life support because democrats wanted Trump out and are willing to destroy the livelihoods of thousands to do it.
The Bezo's-- like his like minded- have no defense other than their admitted greed.

A smart man!

Greed and what should be the 'true' capitalism, showed their hand.

My question is......what politics put you where you are?

Specifically...what 'exactly' is it about trump that makes you salivate all over him?

Colorforms

Senator
It’s not my fault that you can’t actually find credible links that support your outlandish claims.
But it is your fault that you're a lying POS

As a franchise owner of Sharkey’s Cuts for Kids in Irvine and Tustin, she has endured two closures resulting from state-imposed restrictions aimed at curbing the spread of COVID-19. Now she’s preparing for another potential shutdown in the wake of Gov. Gavin Newsom’s latest mandate.

On Thursday, Newsom announced a stay-at-home order that will kick in for Southern California or any of four other designated regions in the state if their hospital intensive care capacity falls below 15%. The order would remain in effect for at least three weeks and would trigger the closure of hair salons, barber shops, indoor recreational facilities and a host of other businesses.

No regions met that threshold as of Friday, but some are projected to soon. Once the order is given, businesses will have 24 hours to comply.

“But in a worst-case scenario, these countermeasures wouldn’t materialize and reopenings would happen slowly, particularly because we would continue to see waves of infection,” he added. “Then more people would likely lose their jobs and the impacts of this disaster would continue to mount.”

The researchers found that the mandatory closures and partial reopenings alone could result in a 22% loss of U.S. GDP in just one year and an even greater loss of GDP over two years. Other key factors, they noted, will influence how disastrous the losses may be.

Updated: November 13, 2020 10:32 PM
Created: November 13, 2020 03:05 PM

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.- Salons are among the "non-essential" businesses that will have to close under the governor's new public health order.

The owner of Mesh Hair Studio said the 14-day closure will be a big blow to the business.

Juliann Upton said holidays are usually one of the busiest times of the year for salons.

"This is a tough time for business. However, we’ve done it once, and I keep telling my team, we can do it again," she said. "The holiday season is usually a time where we double our income and so to be shut down right before Thanksgiving is hard, it’s very hard to swallow.

https://www.krqe.com/health/coronavirus-new-mexico/businesses-brace-for-next-closures-locals-react/

“Without the federal relief really restaurants are going to go under, they just don’t have another dime to their names,” said Carol Wight of the New Mexico Restaurant Association.

“We’re extremely worried about it. There’s been a lack of foot traffic because all of the offices are closed… and it’s really not a destination point down here so, we’re kind of stuck here and we’re not really known for takeout either,” said Steve Vatoseo, owner of Lindy’s Diner.

Vatoseo says his restaurant has taken a big hit since the start of the pandemic back in March and while he’s worried about the impacts this temporary closure will have, he says he understands why it’s necessary. While local businesses have been bracing for the possibility of another closure, the reality is still tough to accept.

Meanwhile, Maria Lamar of Defined Fitness said, “The health of our community is really more fragile than ever and in need of fitness.”

“Especially to shut down salons and barbershops, we are trained in sanitation,” said Tiara Garcia, of Tiara’s Hair Salon.

The spring shutdowns delivered a gut punch to owners of businesses from salons and daycare centers to tattoo parlors.

At the onset of the pandemic 140,104 were marked temporarily closed on Yelp.com, but by August that had fallen to 65,769. That drop, however, is not entirely driven by businesses reopening; instead, many have simply gone under. More than 97,966 businesses have permanently shut down during the pandemic, according to Yelp.com's Local Economic Impact Report.

Each of these links talk about how these mandatory shut downs....not "voluntary" by the way, is killing businesses.

It's really a shame that you would rather lie your ass off about it than actually address the issue. But then, I really think leftie fascists like it this way. More dependence of government means more power for them

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
But it is your fault that you're a lying POS

As a franchise owner of Sharkey’s Cuts for Kids in Irvine and Tustin, she has endured two closures resulting from state-imposed restrictions aimed at curbing the spread of COVID-19. Now she’s preparing for another potential shutdown in the wake of Gov. Gavin Newsom’s latest mandate.

On Thursday, Newsom announced a stay-at-home order that will kick in for Southern California or any of four other designated regions in the state if their hospital intensive care capacity falls below 15%. The order would remain in effect for at least three weeks and would trigger the closure of hair salons, barber shops, indoor recreational facilities and a host of other businesses.

No regions met that threshold as of Friday, but some are projected to soon. Once the order is given, businesses will have 24 hours to comply.

“But in a worst-case scenario, these countermeasures wouldn’t materialize and reopenings would happen slowly, particularly because we would continue to see waves of infection,” he added. “Then more people would likely lose their jobs and the impacts of this disaster would continue to mount.”

The researchers found that the mandatory closures and partial reopenings alone could result in a 22% loss of U.S. GDP in just one year and an even greater loss of GDP over two years. Other key factors, they noted, will influence how disastrous the losses may be.

Updated: November 13, 2020 10:32 PM
Created: November 13, 2020 03:05 PM

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.- Salons are among the "non-essential" businesses that will have to close under the governor's new public health order.

The owner of Mesh Hair Studio said the 14-day closure will be a big blow to the business.

Juliann Upton said holidays are usually one of the busiest times of the year for salons.

"This is a tough time for business. However, we’ve done it once, and I keep telling my team, we can do it again," she said. "The holiday season is usually a time where we double our income and so to be shut down right before Thanksgiving is hard, it’s very hard to swallow.

https://www.krqe.com/health/coronavirus-new-mexico/businesses-brace-for-next-closures-locals-react/

“Without the federal relief really restaurants are going to go under, they just don’t have another dime to their names,” said Carol Wight of the New Mexico Restaurant Association.

“We’re extremely worried about it. There’s been a lack of foot traffic because all of the offices are closed… and it’s really not a destination point down here so, we’re kind of stuck here and we’re not really known for takeout either,” said Steve Vatoseo, owner of Lindy’s Diner.

Vatoseo says his restaurant has taken a big hit since the start of the pandemic back in March and while he’s worried about the impacts this temporary closure will have, he says he understands why it’s necessary. While local businesses have been bracing for the possibility of another closure, the reality is still tough to accept.

Meanwhile, Maria Lamar of Defined Fitness said, “The health of our community is really more fragile than ever and in need of fitness.”

“Especially to shut down salons and barbershops, we are trained in sanitation,” said Tiara Garcia, of Tiara’s Hair Salon.

The spring shutdowns delivered a gut punch to owners of businesses from salons and daycare centers to tattoo parlors.

At the onset of the pandemic 140,104 were marked temporarily closed on Yelp.com, but by August that had fallen to 65,769. That drop, however, is not entirely driven by businesses reopening; instead, many have simply gone under. More than 97,966 businesses have permanently shut down during the pandemic, according to Yelp.com's Local Economic Impact Report.

Each of these links talk about how these mandatory shut downs....not "voluntary" by the way, is killing businesses.

It's really a shame that you would rather lie your ass off about it than actually address the issue. But then, I really think leftie fascists like it this way. More dependence of government means more power for them
So, just as I described ... potential or actual shutdowns of 2-3 weeks for certain high-risk businesses. Not the endless months of shutdowns described in your rant.

EatTheRich

President
fortunately I pulled out the relevant passages so that others can see what a liar you are. I even pulled out the date on one of the articles which came out in Nov. So yeah, you're a liar.
They can read them and see that most of the passages talk dirrctly about 2-3-week closures for certain high-risk businesses ... just as I said.