• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden Embarrassed America Once Again As He Walked Down The Stairs At The G-7 Summit (Video)

Conservative Girl

Council Member

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
It just isn’t funny anymore

He also did this earlier in the day at a photo op
It’s time to get the old man a walker. I detest him, but really don’t want to see him hurt physically. Just impeached, TODAY.

So the dem replacement will be easier for the greatest loser to beat in your eyes?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
The headline is funny, not the common incident, many of us have experienced.

If America was embarrassed about that scenario, we sure do have our priorities mixed up.

Lobato1

Mayor

It’s time to get the old man a walker. I detest him, but really don’t want to see him hurt physically. Just impeached, TODAY.

It was your Boy Trump & not Joe Biden that said the Continental Army “took over airports” during the Revolutionary War & much less advised the “DETERGENT” CFOVID-19 treatment, Nuke Hurricanes among many, many other imbecilities clueless tRumpards including FAKE Faux News have given your Boy Trump a pass.

Sad.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2019/jul/05/trump-claims-1775-revolutionary-army-took-over-airports-video

Best Regards
Lobato1

BlueHeel

Council Member
It was your Boy Trump & not Joe Biden that said the Continental Army “took over airports” during the Revolutionary War & much less advised the “DETERGENT” CFOVID-19 treatment, Nuke Hurricanes among many, many other imbecilities clueless tRumpards including FAKE Faux News have given your Boy Trump a pass.

Sad.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2019/jul/05/trump-claims-1775-revolutionary-army-took-over-airports-video

Best Regards
Lobato1

Unfortunately, for the TPer, if there is no video, she doesn't believe it. Especially altered vids. That's her specialty.
Proven daily.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

That embarrassed you? I was embarrassed by our president telling the world that our election was stolen when it clearly was not. I was embarrassed when our president encouraged a mob to overturn the election on January 6. I was mortified when our president took his daughter to the G20, as if that is the best we can bring to a meeting with international leaders. How did you feel about the UN laughing at Trump's campaign speech?