• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden fixing Inflation

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, Biden just EO's $6million for food stamps for "racial equity"

1657156576330.png

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I would rather have inflation than a recession as well. Inflation means I can always go get a higher paying job.

But all though lazy retirees living on a fixed income don't like it.
You change jobs more than most
due to employers don't retain losers as gov does

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
FYI Job hopping is how you make more money.

Don't ever be loyal to your employer, they will f*ck you the first chance they get. Your only hope is f*ck them first. That is how capitalism works.
That's an easy way to keep from saying 'I got fired again' for not doing as hired to do.
Yes, I'm sure there's millions of employers out there just dying to read your resume and hire you knowing you are not worth training.

Explains why you had to live at home like a teen boy does and in the end you will be the one f*ucked and do remember the Interest on your studen loans are growing daily:)

That's an easy way to keep from saying 'I got fired again' for not doing as hired to do.
Yes, I'm sure there's millions of employers out there just dying to read your resume and hire you knowing you are not worth training.

Explains why you had to live at home like a teen boy does and in the end you will be the one f*ucked and do remember the Interest on your studen loans are growing daily:)
You have to be the dumbest, most ignorant person on the face of the planet.
1.) What? You naive enough to believe that employers are your friend and they will take care of you?
2.) I have told you repeatedly, I bought a house, so update your ad hominems.
3.) The interest rate on my student loans has been set at 0% since Trump started the student loan pause.

So everything you write just makes you look like an ignoramus who can't process new information.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You have to be the dumbest, most ignorant person on the face of the planet.
1.) What? You naive enough to believe that employers are your friend and they will take care of you?
2.) I have told you repeatedly, I bought a house, so update your ad hominems.
3.) The interest rate on my student loans has been set at 0% since Trump started the student loan pause.

So everything you write just makes you look like an ignoramus who can't process new information.
1.) My employer is my best friend 'ME' if you think all employer's will "F*ck" you why haven't you started your own business?
2.) :) in your 30's or is it 40's :cool: you also showed a picture of a condo you bought in Cambodia
3.) Well, that's fixing to end and you WILL pay what you signed and promised to repay.

Your insults are laughable

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I would rather have inflation than a recession as well. Inflation means I can always go get a higher paying job.

But all though lazy retirees living on a fixed income don't like it.
Yes. And you'll have it until a recession comes and then it may go away.

Don't forget the generally lazy and indolent, too

Yes. And you'll have it until a recession comes and then it may go away.

Don't forget the generally lazy and indolent, too
With 3.6% unemployment to most of the lazy indolent people are the "retirees".

They have able bodies they should be working. Instead they sit around collecting welfare.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
With 3.6% unemployment to most of the lazy indolent people are the "retirees".

They have able bodies they should be working. Instead they sit around collecting welfare.
You sound like a teenage boy posting that BS
"retirees" don't get any welfare but you damn sure do with student loans you refuse to repay.

"able bodies" you will probably live long enough to have an "able body" maybe not

You sound like a teenage boy posting that BS
"retirees" don't get any welfare but you damn sure do with student loans you refuse to repay.

"able bodies" you will probably live long enough to have an "able body"
You sound like a fool. Social security and Medicare are welfare.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You sound like a fool. Social security and Medicare are welfare.
Medicaid is welfare
SS and Medicare was deducted from Every paycheck/income and even when retired Medicare is deducted from SS monthly.

:) and you claim to be an Accountant :)