• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden- Follows up- Gets even DUMBER after his Racist Comment

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
This is the only candidate who can beat President Trump?:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

After Joe Biden’s stunningly stupid “you ain’t black” remark on Charlamagne tha God’s Friday morning show, he followed up with this little noticed gem.

He told CNBC host Joe Kernan, “I’m prepared to say that I have a record of over forty years and that I’m going to beat Joe Biden.”

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Dude does not know what he is saying...This can only get worse.

Imagine any female VP running mate having to explain why they went with Joe and if his handlers, the emergency response team get him a black female VP running mate, but then, does "mate" refer to a male?

Mate’ is a traditionally and exclusively male term
www.quora.com/In-Australian-English-is-mate-gender-neutral

How could any woman of color explain Joe Biden? Clean and articulate?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
This is the only candidate who can beat President Trump?:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

After Joe Biden’s stunningly stupid “you ain’t black” remark on Charlamagne tha God’s Friday morning show, he followed up with this little noticed gem.

He told CNBC host Joe Kernan, “I’m prepared to say that I have a record of over forty years and that I’m going to beat Joe Biden.”

For Senate?

Jen

Senator

It's really bad when Joe Biden doesn't even know who he is anymore. And apparently he prepared before he said that.:oops:

Jen

Senator

Shhhhhh............ Democrats here on PJ are posting that Biden is fine.......no dementia whatsoever.............they haven't noticed yet.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Did he tell the radio host he didn't want them black kids on white kids buses back in the 70's?

I can't wait for this Rona bs to be over so the gaffes can roll, or is he just Dumb?

EatTheRich

President
That's okay. Democrats from what I can tell by the posts on this thread, haven't noticed yet that Biden is not quite all there.
Maybe they won't notice until they've already voted.
Or not until after he’s been president for 3 years, said a hundred times as many stupid things, and blundered his way into 50,000 Americans dying preventable deaths. Maybe not even then.

Dino

Russian Asset

Oh Good Lord!
Im finding it increasingly impossible to take any criticism seriously from the left. Are they freakin serious??
He’s seriously unfit to run a greenhouse much less our country.

The debates are going to be SO hilarious. I'm praying that democrats don't exchange biden for someone more lucid.

Upside: maybe alzheimers, which typically kills more people than the Chinese virus du jour in a typical year, will finally get the funding and research it deserves.