• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden Gets Ominous Warning About His 2024 Run

TBLee

Governor
When the economy improves, his numbers will improve. That’s his idea as I see it. Hopefully by this time next year our economy will be humming along nicely. Whether its him or some other Democrat, I hope they can pull off the plan Biden’s team has set in motion. More money and opportunities for middle class working Americans, more good paying union jobs, billionaires and greedy corporations compelled to pay their fair share of the tax burden, total victory over Russia in Ukraine, more affordable and higher quality health care. That’s what he ran on and I like it. Good old fashioned liberal Democratic positions. I hope he and his team are extremely successful in all of their endeavors. I also hope the GOP returns to sanity and becomes part of the solution rather than a pack of mean crazy ass holes like they are now. They need to clean house.
PS. Don’t be naive. There are crazy [Unwelcome language removed] on both sides. The house cleaning needs to happen all the way around. It would be a blessing to our Country if neither Biden nor Trump gets the nod in a few years.

Jack4freedom

Governor
PS. Don’t be naive. There are crazy [Unwelcome language removed] on both sides. The house cleaning needs to happen all the way around. It would be a blessing to our Country if neither Biden nor Trump gets the nod in a few years.
You have continually underestimated Joe Biden here TB. You insisted that he would nver be able to stand up to the great and powerful Trump in three debates in 2020. Biden beat his ass twice and Trump pussied out on the third. As we all know, the old Irishman ended up beating Trump in both the popular vote and the EC. Now a little more than half way into his first term, you tell me I am naive because I pointed out that he could very well be re-elected in 2024. Who’s being naive here? If Biden remains healthy as he appeared to be the other night and decides to run again, he is definitely the favorite in 2024. Especially since DeSantis is shooting himself in the foot and repeatedly sticking it in his mouth almost daily. As they say, a year and a half is an eternity in politics and anything can happen but I certainly would not count Biden out quite yet.

TBLee

Governor
You have continually underestimated Joe Biden here TB. You insisted that he would nver be able to stand up to the great and powerful Trump in three debates in 2020. Biden beat his ass twice and Trump pussied out on the third. As we all know, the old Irishman ended up beating Trump in both the popular vote and the EC. Now a little more than half way into his first term, you tell me I am naive because I pointed out that he could very well be re-elected in 2024. Who’s being naive here? If Biden remains healthy as he appeared to be the other night and decides to run again, he is definitely the favorite in 2024. Especially since DeSantis is shooting himself in the foot and repeatedly sticking it in his mouth almost daily. As they say, a year and a half is an eternity in politics and anything can happen but I certainly would not count Biden out quite yet.
I had hopes for a successful United States, regardless of who was in the White House. That did not happen. That is not happening. Time for change.
You have made it clear how you feel about Trump, and as I recall you were not exactly jumping on his bandwagon with wanting him to be successful. Until you can look clearly at the whole picture, and be willing to step up and admit the failures of our government and those leaders responsible for the direction of our Country then you become part of the issue.
I do not believe Biden is the “favorite”, I instead believe his career has run its course and many in our Country are tired of career politicians. My hope is that neither Biden nor Trump are what we are left with for a choice. But one thing is clear to me, our Country is struggling right now, between the chaos at the border, the fentanyl problem, increase in criminal activity, the safety issues of our Country and inflation there are a lot of American’s who have had enough.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Two years is a LONG time when you are 80 (hellfire even in 70's) watch Joey's walk, it's not good and we'll see how much elderly like Joey cutting their Medicare Advantage especially after standing on stage Tuesday night and lying

Biden Pledges To Prevent Medicare Cuts — But He’s Cutting Medicare Advantage Right Now (msn.com)

The last thing America needs is for Biden or Trump to be re-elected.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Two years is a LONG time when you are 80 (hellfire even in 70's) watch Joey's walk, it's not good and we'll see how much elderly like Joey cutting their Medicare Advantage especially after standing on stage Tuesday night and lying

Biden Pledges To Prevent Medicare Cuts — But He’s Cutting Medicare Advantage Right Now (msn.com)

The last thing America needs is for Biden or Trump to be re-elected.

Medicare Advantage plans are not Medicare - they are private insurance policies that "replace" Medicare

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Medicare Advantage plans are not Medicare - they are private insurance policies that "replace" Medicare
To wit Advantage is married to Medicare and will effect ALL on Medicare........no
Maybe I'm confused due to not using Medicare for health care?

Jack4freedom

Governor
I had hopes for a successful United States, regardless of who was in the White House. That did not happen. That is not happening. Time for change.
You have made it clear how you feel about Trump, and as I recall you were not exactly jumping on his bandwagon with wanting him to be successful. Until you can look clearly at the whole picture, and be willing to step up and admit the failures of our government and those leaders responsible for the direction of our Country then you become part of the issue.
I do not believe Biden is the “favorite”, I instead believe his career has run its course and many in our Country are tired of career politicians. My hope is that neither Biden nor Trump are what we are left with for a choice. But one thing is clear to me, our Country is struggling right now, between the chaos at the border, the fentanyl problem, increase in criminal activity, the safety issues of our Country and inflation there are a lot of American’s who have had enough.
I am not saying what I want, I am simply pointing out political realities. Until a candidate or candidates step forward with some real solutions, some charisma, integrity and the means to get their vision across to the American people, we got what we got. Look at the Vegas odds for the 2024 election right now. Biden, Trump and DeSantos are the favorites. DeSantos and his idiotic regime have just pulled The Story Of Roberto Clemente, The Hank Aaron story and Jackie Robinson Story out of school libraries and his obsession with Drag Queens, Transexuals and Gay people is down right creepy. That along with his idiotic stunt of taking Florida State money traveling to Texas then conning assylum seekers on to a plane and dumping them off in a vacant lot has gotten him into hot water with the law in two states. I am waiting for better alternatives to emerge but I do not see anyone on the horizon. Do you?

From the article:
Overall, 62 percent of voters said Biden has accomplished "not much" or "little or nothing" since he took office two years ago. Comparably, only 52 percent of adults said the same thing about Obama as he pursued reelection.
In fact, Biden's numbers are more on par with the negative ratings Trump saw before he lost his reelection campaign.

--------

That's about right.

The best thing Biden could do for his country and his party is announce he WILL NOT run for re-election. Take credit for defeating Trump but go away and let someone more competent take over.
Biden is being urged tobget plenty of sleep until early 2024, when he can wihdraw and watch newsom, harris, etc contend.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Ideally Joe Biden would resign, Kamala Harris would get 2 years to show what she would do and win in 2024. The economy SHOULD be getting back on track after the many mistakes Joe Biden made that forced those record high interest rate increases. When inflation cools and things start running more smoothly she'd be a shoo-in runnng against the racist GOP using their racism and anti-abortion crap against them. The fact is that Biden is toast. Whether you like it or not the American people have passed judgement on him and he is thought of as weak and ineffective. And those two qualities are poison - ask Jimmy Carter.
PN doesn't appear Camala has much more going for her especially taking Joey's spot

Kamala Harris, wizard of word salad, is struggling to keep her job (msn.com)

TBLee

Governor
I am not saying what I want, I am simply pointing out political realities. Until a candidate or candidates step forward with some real solutions, some charisma, integrity and the means to get their vision across to the American people, we got what we got. Look at the Vegas odds for the 2024 election right now. Biden, Trump and DeSantos are the favorites. DeSantos and his idiotic regime have just pulled The Story Of Roberto Clemente, The Hank Aaron story and Jackie Robinson Story out of school libraries and his obsession with Drag Queens, Transexuals and Gay people is down right creepy. That along with his idiotic stunt of taking Florida State money traveling to Texas then conning assylum seekers on to a plane and dumping them off in a vacant lot has gotten him into hot water with the law in two states. I am waiting for better alternatives to emerge but I do not see anyone on the horizon. Do you?
I am open to exploring possibilities, as long as it’s not Biden or Trump. Let’s see what develops in the next year!

Jack4freedom

Governor
I am open to exploring possibilities, as long as it’s not Biden or Trump. Let’s see what develops in the next year!
Current odds for President in 2024.

1) Joe Biden ……..2.75-1&

2) Ron DeSantis…3.25-1

3) Donald Trump…..3.5-1

4) Nickki Hayley……….18-1

5) Gavin Newsome……20-1

6) Mike Pompeo………..20-1

7) Kamala Harris……….40-1

8) Ted Cruz………………..80-1

TBLee

Governor
Current odds for President in 2024.

1) Joe Biden ……..2.75-1&

2) Ron DeSantis…3.25-1

3) Donald Trump…..3.5-1

4) Nickki Hayley……….18-1

5) Gavin Newsome……20-1

6) Mike Pompeo………..20-1

7) Kamala Harris……….40-1

8) Ted Cruz………………..80-1
Guess it depends upon where you look for your “odds”. The fact that Kamala is every on the list tells me all I need to know. LOL

Jack4freedom

Governor
Guess it depends upon where you look for your “odds”. The fact that Kamala is every on the list tells me all I need to know. LOL
These odds were put out by people who will actually accept bets on who wins and will pay you accordingly if you pick the right candidate. What do they know? Lol…….I would not bet on any of the three favorites at this point but both Hayley and Harris look like good propositions because of the price. If you bet a thousand on Hayley and she wins, your $1100 ticket would cash in for $21,100. A n $1100 ticket on Harris would cash out for $41,100. Several scenarios could arise which could help either of these candidates to win.

TBLee

Governor
These odds were put out by people who will actually accept bets on who wins and will pay you accordingly if you pick the right candidate. What do they know? Lol…….I would not bet on any of the three favorites at this point but both Hayley and Harris look like good propositions because of the price. If you bet a thousand on Hayley and she wins, your $1100 ticket would cash in for $21,100. A n $1100 ticket on Harris would cash out for $41,100. Several scenarios could arise which could help either of these candidates to win.
So much can and will happen between now and then.

Jack4freedom

Governor
So much can and will happen between now and then.
Exactly, that’s why the odds constantly change right up until game time. If Nikky Hayley can separate herself from and denounce Trump and his Mini Me DeSantis, she could be a strong candidate. If the Democratic plan fails to improve the economy by 2024, I would certainly consider voting for her. There is a long way to go. But right now the three favorites are Biden, DeSantis and Trump.

TBLee

Governor
Exactly, that’s why the odds constantly change right up until game time. If Nikky Hayley can separate herself from and denounce Trump and his Mini Me DeSantis, she could be a strong candidate. If the Democratic plan fails to improve the economy by 2024, I would certainly consider voting for her. There is a long way to go. But right now the three favorites are Biden, DeSantis and Trump.
I have no doubt we will see several strong candidates make it to the end. Hoping it is not Biden or Trump. Guess we will have to watch and see

TBLee

Governor