• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden goes to Cal, Ariz and NM without going to the border

Says there are more important things he has to take care of. Just what is more important to take care of than the invasion of our border by illegal aliens?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
More caravans and mules with calves as bid as cantaloupes on the way huh? LOL!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Joe hasn't been to the border since 1-20-201
2,378,944 illegals later and 599,000 that wasn't caught
ah, well the other poster said never. thanks for straightening him out.

...still not the answer to the question asked... is he supposed to every time?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
geeze louise.... arent you off in other threads scolding people for jacking threads..../

now kamala...

is he supposed to go every time?
How the hell is mentioning the Vice President jacking a thread about the Presiden1+1=2 especially when the subject is the Border

Again, when in AZ as President he could go 1 time and make like he gives a damn about the crisis

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
How the hell is mentioning the Vice President jacking a thread about the Presiden1+1=2 especially when the subject is the Border

Again, when in AZ as President he could go 1 time and make like he gives a damn about the crisis
is he required to go?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
is he required to go?
Evidently NOT
It doesn't make a difference what I think, but, it does matter what other voters think of Biden not going to the border with almost 3,000,000 illegals allowed to enter the USA since 1-20-2021

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Evidently NOT
It doesn't make a difference what I think, but, it does matter what other voters think of Biden not going to the border with almost 3,000,000 illegals allowed to enter the USA since 1-20-2021
i understand, just wanted to have someone clarify, tis all...

he has and had no obligation to appear at the border.

follow up question..if this is a problem for voters.what do you think voters will think of trump making a mockery of the political process and threatening the constitution?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

follow up question..if this is a problem for voters.what do you think voters will think of trump making a mockery of the political process and threatening the constitution?
They will not vote for Trump in the primary
Trumps is his own worse enemy just as Biden is

I'll take that one. You guys need to quit worrying about Trump. He will not get the nom in 24

He has steps to trip on, words to slur and Ice Cream shops to visit. He doesn't have time to visit the border.