• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden: Hike taxes on the wealthy to make Medicare solvent

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Sure it would have. Russia would possess Ukraine.
Russia doesn't want Ukraine - if they did, why would they be so intent on obliterating it? They want security from you globalist utopians who are determined to force the "woke" agenda down the entire world's throat. A (weak) neutral Ukraine or a pile of smoking rubble...doesn't matter to Putin.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Biden is obviously a tool of the "permanent bureaucracy" that is dominated by neocons. I don't think Putin is "smart" but he is ruthless and if you think Biden has handled this well, then there is something wrong with you:

'Nothing Left' - New Video Takes You Inside the Battle for Bakhmut in Ukraine - 19FortyFive

You guys think this war is cool because it isn't being fought by Americans or on any really important nation's soil, and yet it advances your globalist agenda. In the end, of course, as always, you will be wrong. All it will do (besides obliterating Ukraine) is make the Russia/China alliance the dominant force in geopolitics in the coming decades as the West is hampered by depleated military prowess, literally unbelievable levels of debt and a society obsessed with the queer agenda. Yeah that last one isn't a result of the war but the left's embrace of that will make it (again) literally impossible for AMERICA to recover from the effects of the Russia/Ukraine war. Oh, and don't forget to enjoy the decline...
Trump thinks Putin is a genius.

As far as a globalist agenda...while you defend Putin's plan to expand the Russian empire through invasion, in fact the agenda from the side of those who aid Ukraine is that the use of force to subsume a sovereign nation is wrong. Putin wants to expand Russia's borders by force and China would like to take Taiwan by force as well.

Deflecting the blame to Biden is silly. I do think Biden has handled this well...and he has done it by providing aid to Ukraine and uniting our allies in providing much of what they needed to defeat the Russian invasion....rolling back the occupation of much of Ukrainian territory.

It is my opinion that if Trump were still in office the Ukrainians would have been left on their own and the Russians would have taken Kyiv by April last year.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Russia doesn't want Ukraine - if they did, why would they be so intent on obliterating it? They want security from you globalist utopians who are determined to force the "woke" agenda down the entire world's throat. A (weak) neutral Ukraine or a pile of smoking rubble...doesn't matter to Putin.
Russia's tactics are all about driving the population of the country out. Putin has already started replacing Ukrainians in Donbas with Russians.

It is truly alarming that you have now adopted Putin's rhetoric. Nobody is trying to force an agenda on Ukraine, unless it is Putin.

While you take up Putin's side in this, please explain how you can support a regime that murders his opponents or puts them in prison. Would Russians support Putin if there was a free press there? It is against the law to even call it a war.

Raoul_Luke

Trump thinks Putin is a genius.

As far as a globalist agenda...while you defend Putin's plan to expand the Russian empire through invasion, in fact the agenda from the side of those who aid Ukraine is that the use of force to subsume a sovereign nation is wrong. Putin wants to expand Russia's borders by force and China would like to take Taiwan by force as well.

Deflecting the blame to Biden is silly. I do think Biden has handled this well...and he has done it by providing aid to Ukraine and uniting our allies in providing much of what they needed to defeat the Russian invasion....rolling back the occupation of much of Ukrainian territory.

It is my opinion that if Trump were still in office the Ukrainians would have been left on their own and the Russians would have taken Kyiv by April last year.
Zelenskiy says may be forced to negotiate peace deal if Ukraine loses Bakhmut, Russia warns of long war (msn.com)

It is my opinion that we Americans should prepare to "lose" another war.

Raoul_Luke

Russia's tactics are all about driving the population of the country out. Putin has already started replacing Ukrainians in Donbas with Russians.

It is truly alarming that you have now adopted Putin's rhetoric. Nobody is trying to force an agenda on Ukraine, unless it is Putin.

While you take up Putin's side in this, please explain how you can support a regime that murders his opponents or puts them in prison. Would Russians support Putin if there was a free press there? It is against the law to even call it a war.
I don't support either side in this war. That's what being anti-war, you know, actually means. I am just being a realist about it.

I guess you don't get the irony in suggesting I "support a regime that murders his opponents or puts them in prison."

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't support either side in this war. That's what being anti-war, you know, actually means. I am just being a realist about it.

I guess you don't get the irony in suggesting I "support a regime that murders his opponents or puts them in prison."
Your posts continuously argue in favor of a Ukrainian surrender. You blame Biden and not Putin. It would be your choice to end US aid to Ukraine to force Zelensky to allow Russian occupation of Ukrainian land.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You must be in the wrong thread.

Raoul_Luke

Your posts continuously argue in favor of a Ukrainian surrender. You blame Biden and not Putin. It would be your choice to end US aid to Ukraine to force Zelensky to allow Russian occupation of Ukrainian land.
No they don't! I argue in favor of the United States remaining neutral in a foreign conflict. It would be "my choice" to end the Biden Administration's destruction of the US's economic and military strength.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No they don't! I argue in favor of the United States remaining neutral in a foreign conflict. It would be "my choice" to end the Biden Administration's destruction of the US's economic and military strength.
If the US did not provide military equipment, would Ukraine still exist or would Russian troops occupy the whole country?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you think it is better to be a smoking pile of rubble?
So you think there is nothing worth fighting for? If Russia decides to take Alaska back and threatens force....should we let them occupy that state?
If Mexico decides that they have enough of their citizens in California, Texas and New Mexico that they are going to take those states...then what?

Raoul_Luke

So you think there is nothing worth fighting for? If Russia decides to take Alaska back and threatens force....should we let them occupy that state?
If Mexico decides that they have enough of their citizens in California, Texas and New Mexico that they are going to take those states...then what?
Should we let them pulverize America back to the 19th century?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Should we let them pulverize America back to the 19th century?
Oh...absolutely not...we should surrender immediately...or we could negotiate...
Ok, Mexico...you can have Texas...and Russia can have the Aleutian islands, but we get the rest....unless you'd like to have Wasilla and Sarah Palin's house.