• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden Infrastructure Plan Lacks Most Important Facet

I quoted you. Saying there was no funding.

I showed you that there was and proved you wrong.
FALSE! You showed nothing of the kind. You presented an EMPTY source (anonymous). That is no source at all, and therefore no statement about funding.

You have yet to show any funding for dams in Biden's plan.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
FALSE! You showed nothing of the kind. You presented an EMPTY source (anonymous). That is no source at all, and therefore no statement about funding.

You have yet to show any funding for dams in Biden's plan.
There is $17B in Biden's request for dams.

There is $17B in Biden's request for dams.

Popping a book length link in here, doesn't cut it. I'm not going to spend a lot of time reading through the monstrosity. If it says what you claim, post the quote from the link.
If you can't do that..credibility evaporates.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Popping a book length link in here, doesn't cut it. I'm not going to spend a lot of time reading through the monstrosity. If it says what you claim, post the quote from the link.
If you can't do that..credibility evaporates.
I'm sorry you can't read a link and do a word search. Not my problem.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
OFF TOPIC, but I'll answer anyway. It might. I cant see the specific document, but it does include $17 Billion for ports and waterways and $14 Billion for water storage, which typically means reservoirs behind dams.

Republican Infrastructure Plan Outlines $568 Billion In Spending : NPR
Thanks, I read it and I didn't see dams specifically mentioned. It's included of course, it's part of the public works plan... Prioritizing will have to be sorted out, one would think.
Public works are a broad category of infrastructure projects, financed and constructed by the government, for recreational, employment, and health and safety uses in the greater community. They include public buildings (municipal buildings, schools, hospitals), transport infrastructure (roads, railroads, bridges, pipelines, canals, ports, airports), public spaces (public squares, parks, beaches), public services (water supply and treatment, sewage treatment, electrical grid, dams), and other, usually long-term, physical assets and facilities. Though often interchangeable with public infrastructure and public capital, public works does not necessarily carry an economic component, thereby being a broader term.

Public works has been encouraged since antiquity. For example, the Roman emperor Nero encouraged the construction of various infrastructure projects during widespread deflation.[1