• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden is not a Gold Star father and should stop dishonoring those that are

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, there is something 'happy' about it.

It is the remembrance of them. Or have you forgotten in your attempt to smear me?
Nothing HAPPY about today BOY
Over a Million Men died for you to be an ungrateful [Unwelcome language removed] for your Freedom
There's like 80,000 American POW/MIAs still missing and you and leftist like you don't give a damn and Biden is NOT a Gold Star Parent..........

write on

Senator
Nothing HAPPY about today BOY
Over a Million Men died for you to be an ungrateful [Unwelcome language removed] for your Freedom
There's like 80,000 American POW/MIAs still missing and you and leftist like you don't give a damn and Biden is NOT a Gold Star Parent..........
I'm your "BOY", eh?

You inadvertently prove my point, Dawg.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I've attended two Memorial Day services so far today and actually saw and spoke with real Gold Star Parents and the hell Joey doesn't and what you call a "bullshit thread" Biden lied and that's a pure Fact. BDS is no worse disease than TDS posted here in PJ and if Trump lied as Biden I'd call him a liar as I do Biden and you would never post TDS is a terrible disease!
Beau didn't die in Iraq, go attend a Memorial Service and speak with REAL Gold Star Parents.
"If Trump lied"?