• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden is not a Gold Star father and should stop dishonoring those that are

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump used a fake diagnosis of bone spurs to dodge the draft. Trump actually said he "loves war" and knew more than the generals about fighting a war....
Topic is Joey Biden and you omitted he faked Asthma to dodge yet was a lifeguard and football player!
Nothing, nothing of topic was of Trump.
Joey says he knows more than everybody.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Topic is Joey Biden and you omitted he faked Asthma to dodge yet was a lifeguard and football player!
Nothing, nothing of topic was of Trump.
Joey says he knows more than everybody.
He had been treated for asthma for years. The military would not take him. You can still be a lifeguard or play football with asthma....go to the sidelines and use your inhaler.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Really? Clinton had a verbal agreement with a recruiter to postpone service while he was a student. Turned out his draft number was so high that getting drafted was highly improbable....so he told the recruiter never mind...

He didn't falsify any documents to dodge the draft. Two pretty different situations.

Republicans ignored that Kerry volunteered for combat duty in Vietnam or they seemed to argue that his military service and purple hearts didn't mean shit.

Then we have Trump dismissing McCain's service and his five years in a POW camp. Can't be more dishonorable than that.
THREAD RAPE

Naaktgeboren

Être au taquet
Biden had been treated for asthma for years before he was draft age. Trump had never been treated for bone spurs and the doctors daughters admitted the diagnosis was a fake one.
Hey hey..you calm down! Trump provided us a fake letter of health from his butt doctor. When is enough, enough?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes you just admitted Biden's son served. Why are you asking that? I have to serve to be able to voice an opinion on the subject?
I've never posted Beau didn't serve, if you served you wouldn't look like a hypocrite posting of others that didn't by putting yourself in their group as cowards!

Naaktgeboren

Être au taquet
I've never posted Beau didn't serve, if you served you wouldn't look like a hypocrite posting of others that didn't by putting yourself in their group as cowards!
What? You guys are pointing fingers at presidents who didn't serve and I did the same. I am not a hypocrite as I am not running for president and its also not a requirement. LOL Thanks for the laughs this morning.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What? You guys are pointing fingers at presidents who didn't serve and I did the same. I am not a hypocrite as I am not running for president and its also not a requirement. LOL Thanks for the laughs this morning.
Laughing at yourself is understandable
Nothing in my OP mentioned Joey serving or not serving
You jacked the topic with your hypocrisy