• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden is not a Gold Star father and should stop dishonoring those that are

Zam-Zam

Senator
No, but you didn't have to for me to get your meaning.

You brought them up to minimize what Bush did and what I've been talking about since the Iraq War started..
I haven't discussed Bush at all.

This all started when I replied to a post about DeSantis and Trump.

The rest you imagined.

write on

Senator
I haven't discussed Bush at all.

This all started when I replied to a post about DeSantis and Trump.

The rest you imagined.
What did I say about DeSantis and Trump that's relevant to our discussion?

But anyway, you didn't need to. I've been saying for a very long time the difference between keeping the peace and starting a war for profit.

Zam-Zam

Senator
What did I say about DeSantis and Trump that's relevant to our discussion?

But anyway, you didn't need to. I've been saying for a very long time the difference between keeping the peace and starting a war for profit.
You inserted yourself into the conversation after I replied to a post about DeSantis and Trump. There was nothing about Bush from either myself nor the person I was replying to.

It was just in your head. That's on you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Addy, big difference when Joey say's "IN" Iraq rather than Due to serving there. As a Major it's very doubtful Beau was around burn pits, IMO

I have friends that are Gold Star Parents and Joey spits in their face saying this when he says such.
When Trump became CinC it was tantamount to spitting in the face of every single person who has served in uniform. still no apology for having a fake medical excuse to stay out of the service. Shouldn't bone spurs have kept him from being CinC?

While we are talking about disrespecting others who served or their families...care to apologize for your own comments about John Kerry (who volunteered for combat) or John McCain who was a prisoner for 5 years?

write on

Senator
You inserted yourself into the conversation after I replied to a post about DeSantis and Trump. There was nothing about Bush from either myself nor the person I was replying to.

It was just in your head. That's on you.
Again, show me my post where I did and where I was wrong.

That's on you.

Last edited:

write on

Senator
Post #8.

I replied in post #9.

Why is that so hard for you?
It wasn't me, was it? So why do you try to make me as the one?

I'm trying to stay on topic. The debate between me and Dawg prove that fact.

Edit;

Obfuscation is the way of the right wing when they know they're wrong.

Zam-Zam

Senator
It wasn't me, was it? So why do you try to make me as the one?

I'm trying to stay on topic. The debate between me and Dawg prove that fact.
Then you replied to my post #9 in post #24...Post # 9 being specifically in reply to post #8 concerning DeSantis & Trump.

Still don't get it? Probably not.

It's okay...You did your best.

1685375576967.png

write on

Senator
Then you replied to my post #9 in post #24...Post # 9 being specifically in reply to post #8 concerning DeSantis & Trump.

Still don't get it? Probably not.

It's okay...You did your best.

View attachment 75024
More obfuscation of the one that has no humility and admit that he is wrong. I never brought up DeSantis or Trump in the debate.

Now you see why I don't spend a lot of time here, don't you?

Zam-Zam

Senator
More obfuscation of the one that has no humility and admit that he is wrong. I never brought up DeSantis or Trump in the debate.

Now you see why I don't spend a lot of time here, don't you?
You could always spend less time here...I doubt anyone will mind very much.