• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden is not a Gold Star father and should stop dishonoring those that are

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He doesn't dishonor Gold Star Mothers or Fathers. Full stop. This is a bullshit thread. Full stop. BDS is a terrible disease.
I've attended two Memorial Day services so far today and actually saw and spoke with real Gold Star Parents and the hell Joey doesn't and what you call a "bullshit thread" Biden lied and that's a pure Fact. BDS is no worse disease than TDS posted here in PJ and if Trump lied as Biden I'd call him a liar as I do Biden and you would never post TDS is a terrible disease!
Beau didn't die in Iraq, go attend a Memorial Service and speak with REAL Gold Star Parents.

write on

Senator
I'm very comfortable with people deciding for themselves.

If you are unclear as to what the topic of the thread is, I suggest you review the top post. It's right there.
Whoosh!

Or was it because you couldn't answer?

Hint; the wink

That's alright, ZZ. I know that you try hard to be the middle of this political shitshow.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Whoosh!

Hint; the wink

That's alright, ZZ. I know that you try hard to be the middle of this political shitshow.

ZZ is not the topic
Lying Biden is
You whine of others posting off topic, hypocrite often

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Are you that lonely, Dawg? What other reason would you interject yourself into what I said was already a petty debate?

Don't you have some farming to do? :D
It's my Thread and hell no I'm not lonely and have attended 2 memorial services already today and saw and spoke to Real GOLD START PARENTS.
How about you, are you lonely and the reason you're here, I'm sure you haven't attended any memorial services this weekend!

write on

Senator
It's my Thread and hell no I'm not lonely and have attended 2 memorial services already today and saw and spoke to Real GOLD START PARENTS.
How about you, are you lonely and the reason you're here, I'm sure you haven't attended any memorial services this weekend!
I don't need to show my honor of Vets to anyone by attending memorial services. I do it myself, within. I know many Vets that tell me the same thing,

Although you didn't die in a war, I made sure to wish you a Happy Memorial Day, Dawg.

You seem to act as a Vet that did.

Narcissism is a well known trait of right wingers. You can see it by the latest from Trump on this sacrosanct day;

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't need to show my honor of Vets to anyone by attending memorial services. I do it myself, within. I know many Vets that tell me the same thing,

Although you didn't die in a war, I made sure to wish you a Happy Memorial Day, Dawg.

You seem to act as a Vet that did.

Narcissism is a well known trait of right wingers. You can see it by the latest from Trump minions on this sacrosanct day;

Nothing "Happy" about Memorial Day
86 Trump or will bdtex post TDS is "a terrible disease"

Don't mourn the dead just be glad there were men as them......George Patton Jr

write on

Senator
Nothing "Happy" about Memorial Day
86 Trump or will bdtex post TDS is "a terrible disease"

Don't mourn the dead just be glad there were men as them......George Patton Jr
Yeah, there is something 'happy' about it.

It is the remembrance of them. Or have you forgotten in your attempt to smear me?

Zam-Zam

Senator
Whoosh!

Hint; the wink

Obviously I can answer.

In fact, I replied to it - See post #7.

You stand corrected.

write on

Senator
Obviously I can answer.

In fact, I replied to it - See post #7.

You stand corrected.
It never stops with you wingers, does it?

Narcissism and the lack of humility encapsulates even you, ZZ.

What did your god say about being humble?

Last edited: