• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden is not a Gold Star father and should stop dishonoring those that are

Jack4freedom

Governor
Ray Charles could SEE Joey has memory issues
That may be true but trashing him over his dead son who got cancer as a result of his service in Iraq isn‘t going to help GOP win anything. Beau was in top physical condition, went to Iraq and returned with inoperable brain cancer. RIP and condolences to his Father…..

TBLee

Governor
That may be true but trashing him over his dead son who got cancer as of his service in Iraq isn‘t going to help GOP win anything. Beau was in top physical condition, went to Iraq and returned with inoperable brain cancer. RIP and condolences to his Father…..
Okay…..was it proven his cancer was caused from his time in Iraq? He served from 2008 to 2009, and died of brain cancer in 2015. You are aware that “healthy” people get diagnosed and die from various cancers daily. Although I feel bad that Biden lost his son he needs to stop with the false claims.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That may be true but trashing him over his dead son who got cancer as a result of his service in Iraq isn‘t going to help GOP win anything. Beau was in top physical condition, went to Iraq and returned with inoperable brain cancer. RIP and condolences to his Father…..
I'm not trashing Beau, I'm trashing Joey for lying Beau died IN Iraq multi times now.
It's doubtful as a Major Beau was around or close to 'burn pits' and who knows the Cocaine didn't bring on the Cancer?
My sympathy goes to the non-NCO's that worked the burn pits and the boys that did die IN Iraq, my friends son was 18.

Monday I shall Honor those that GVE ALL

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Okay…..was it proven his cancer was caused from his time in Iraq? He served from 2008 to 2009, and died of brain cancer in 2015. You are aware that “healthy” people get diagnosed and die from various cancers daily. Although I feel bad that Biden lost his son he needs to stop with the false claims.
Had a Vietnam Veteran friend of 40+ years die in April and didn't know he had cancer until this pass Feb......Joey is Dishonoring Gold Star Parents

I've posted NOTHING claiming anything isn't related to "Serving" my beef is with Joey continuing claiming Beau died IN IRAQ and the little short bald homebound fwit is posting lies, I live free in the fwits mind and don't want too

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
His cancer was diagnosed in 2013. It must have been active in his brain for at least months before diagnosis. Biden was also exposed while serving in Kosovo in 1999.

Beau Biden’s Military Service: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

He had been hospitalized in 2010 with headaches, numbness and paralysis which, at the time was thought to have been due to a stroke...but may have been the first sign of a tumor.

I know two veterans who died due to cancers probably caused by Agent Orange in Vietnam. They didn't die in Vietnam...so according to Dawg, their deaths weren't related to their service. My uncle died due to his service aboard a submarine in WWII...he died in 1954. His cancer was diagnosed in 1947. Years later we know asbestos was probably the cause.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm not trashing Beau, I'm trashing Joey for lying Beau died IN Iraq multi times now.
It's doubtful as a Major Beau was around or close to 'burn pits' and who knows the Cocaine didn't bring on the Cancer?
My sympathy goes to the non-NCO's that worked the burn pits and the boys that did die IN Iraq, my friends son was 18.
What cocaine? Right, you're not trashing Beau, but have no evidence that he used coke.
I supplied a link to a book about the burn pits. Beau was exposed both in Iraq and Kosovo.

Do you know anyone who died from Agent Orange exposure? I do. They died years later. The last one was in 2008. He had suffered multiple hospitalizations for cancer of the throat, skin and lungs.

So you have to die in a combat zone to be counted as a casualty of the war? What about someone wounded, brought back to the US and passes from their wounds? They don't count, eh?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Maybe it’s you who should stop with the petty bullshit attacks. You seem to jump on the chickenshit bandwagon every time something like this appears.

Jack4freedom

Governor

Monday I shall Honor those that GVE ALL
I will too, along with guys like our fathers who served the entirety of WW II.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I will too, along with guys like our fathers who served the entirety of WW II.
Visited Dad yesterday and I think he's planning an escape from assisted living ward as he did the German POW camp, he isn't happy.

Edit...I posted of wrong son kicked from military for doping
MY BAD

Jack4freedom

Governor
Visited Dad yesterday and I think he's planning an escape from assisted living ward as he did the German POW camp, he isn't happy.

Edit...I posted of wrong son kicked from military for doping
MY BAD
Hope your pop stays and straightens out the caretakers who must not be acting right. Memorial Day was always a huge day when my father was still around. We would visit a lot of graveyards with flags and flowers and have family reunion picnics. He lost a brother, two cousins and dozens of friends in WW II and Korea. There was a table full of pictures of all the ones who gave it all.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hope your pop stays and straightens out the caretakers who must not be acting right. Memorial Day was always a huge day when my father was still around. We would visit a lot of graveyards with flags and flowers and have family reunion picnics. He lost a brother, two cousins and dozens of friends in WW II and Korea. There was a table full of pictures of all the ones who gave it all.
Dad is being overly taken good care of, they consider him a Hero, but, I understand his not liking not doing what he's use to doing and not understanding why, last 2 visits he's even known who I am, but, still many things not connecting with reality.
Enjoy Bro

TBLee

Governor
Maybe it’s you who should stop with the petty bullshit attacks. You seem to jump on the chickenshit bandwagon every time something like this appears.
What is bullshit about what I said? Joe Biden has claimed several times (and been called out on it) that Beau died in Iraq. That is a lie. He died here in the US many years after serving in Iraq. Nothing that I stated was inaccurate.