• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden is not going to be president.

Jack4freedom

Governor
So profound.

(sarcasm )
Thank you. I can see by what you post here that you enjoy comedy and especially irony. Got any more quotes that George Soros kind of might have said somewhere to someone at some time? Those are always good for a laugh.

Jen

Senator
Lying constantly about Biden and me and Newsom, and any one who is left is very profound.

(sarcasm)
There is a possibility you still don't know the difference between lying and giving an opinion. That's okay. Bless your heart.

FakeName

Governor
There is a possibility you still don't know the difference between lying and giving an opinion. That's okay. Bless your heart.
Biden is not senile.

Newsom is not a Marxist.

Those are facts. You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts.

If you are saying that Biden is senile and Newsom is Marxist then you are saying things that are factually false.

period.

End of story.

Jen

Senator
Biden is not senile.

Newsom is not a Marxist.

Those are facts. You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts.

If you are saying that Biden is senile and Newsom is Marxist then you are saying things that are factually false.

period.

End of story.
I don't know anything about Newsom and I don't care. He was on the list I found.

And...... lololololololol........ Everyone in the world but you knows Biden is senile. But hey............ you just keep reassuring yourself there. It's fine.

FakeName

Governor
I don't know anything about Newsom and I don't care. He was on the list I found.

And...... lololololololol........ Everyone in the world but you knows Biden is senile. But hey............ you just keep reassuring yourself there. It's fine.
You shouldn't be so gullible.

Found newsom on a list, sheesh! use your critical thinking skills, don't just believe lies because you saw them on the internet.

And no Biden is not senile. The only people saying that are people who want him to lose to Trump.

The only people believing it are people like you with partisan blinders on who can't be bothered by facts.

You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts.

Try to think critically.

FakeName

Governor

Try actually listening to him.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Anyone who liked life under Gov. Whitmer, Gov. Newsom, Gov. Cuomo, Gov. Northam, Mayor Lightfoot, Mayor DiBlasio, and Mayor Garcetti during the Covid time will really enjoy Biden as president.
I'd bet Trump is out of a job before those governors.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Even 'Moe Joes' Face Lift and sucking on babies Pacifier's is going to make him the President and maybe not even the DNC Nom, but, I hope DNC is stupid enough to pick 'Moe Joe'

Jen

Senator
They lie because Trump is losing and they think they can stir up his base with bullshit.
Threads the last few days prove that Lefty refuses to believe the truth even if it is handed to it with all the proof necessary. Lefty will first slander the source then Lefty will slander the person writing said truth.

It has been proven that Lefty has lied since before the first day that Trump was president and no lefty has been able or willing to believe actual truth. Lefty is so committed to the lie, that it will not deviate from the lying script it was given.

There is nothing you can reply that I haven't seen as an excuse for not believing truth so don't bother.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Appears Libs @ Blacks have forgotten or don't care that Biden said busing blacks to white schools would create "jungles, racial jungles"

FakeName

Governor
Threads the last few days prove that Lefty refuses to believe the truth even if it is handed to it with all the proof necessary. Lefty will first slander the source then Lefty will slander the person writing said truth.

It has been proven that Lefty has lied since before the first day that Trump was president and no lefty has been able or willing to believe actual truth. Lefty is so committed to the lie, that it will not deviate from the lying script it was given.

There is nothing you can reply that I haven't seen as an excuse for not believing truth so don't bother.
"all the proof neccessary"???

What the heck are you talking about???

You provided zero proof of your lies that Newsom is Marxist, and Biden is senile.

heck you admitted that you knew nothing about Newsom, but you read his name on some list.

Lol, "all the proof necessary"?

Seems you are not only lying to me but you are also lying to yourself.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Appears Libs @ Blacks have forgotten or don't care that Biden said busing blacks to white schools would create "jungles, racial jungles"

bussing was a mess. it helped solve nothing....sending 100 white kids to a poorly performing black school improved that school in what way?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
bussing was a mess. it helped solve nothing....sending 100 white kids to a poorly performing black school improved that school in what way?
according to Joe, turned them into "jungles, racial jungles"

call Joe for an answer