• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden lied again. His story of 10 year old rape victim denied abortion exposed as lie

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The guy who raped the girl came across the border during Trump’s regime. So by your “logic” it’s all Trump’s fault. Atta boy…
They say he lived in the US for "about seven years." Who was POTUS seven years ago?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Really ?

Let me guess why you pronounce his name that way.

Someone slap you in your big mouth for talking shite , and now you talk funny.
You want to try that BOY
I'm betting $10,000 you don't have the balls to try that
even in your HOOD

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Mexicans are no good. "They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

You must be one of the good people, and I only say this since Trump's proclivity for assaulting women is well known.
He was right. They ARE rapists, and sex assaulters, generally. That is the culture in Mexico, and south of there.

As for Trump, show one proof of him assaulting women, and post it with a reliable (not anti-Trump propaganda) source. I will wait.

protectionist

Governor

Oops!
Yeah! Oops! Starting to look like another Democrat hoax job in the works.

1. How much was Fuentes PAID, to say he raped the girl ?
2. How much was Dr. Caitlin Bernard PAID, to file a terminated pregnancy report ? (say she did an abortion) (while never having done it)

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
And of course reads them all....
He went looking for it and couldn't find it. I would assume they are in a db wouldn't you?

Regardless, we now have the facts and the fact is this whole tragic episode could have been avoided by Trumpian border policies. You ready to admit that yet?

protectionist

Governor
He went looking for it and couldn't find it. I would assume they are in a db wouldn't you?

Regardless, we now have the facts and the fact is this whole tragic episode could have been avoided by Trumpian border policies. You ready to admit that yet?
But DO WE have the facts ? Girl's mother says >> ‘Everything they are saying against him is a lie’: Mother of 10-year-old rape victim defends suspect to reporter | WGN-TV (wgntv.com)

Has anybody actually SEEN this so-called "abortion" ? If so, let's hear it. Anybody got a video of it ?

protectionist

Governor
I may not be a conservationist but just don’t believe in killing a beautiful animal like a wolf just for the fun of it….To me a sport is a venture where either side can win. In this instance I am rooting for the Wolves.
It wouldn't bother me one bit if every predator animal were to go extinct, and yes i could survive on dairy, fruit, & veggies alone. The predator-prey relationship is the worst thing in the world. Must have been created by the devil.

Body of 2-year-old snatched by alligator at Walt Disney World found, Florida officials say - ABC7 Los Angeles

Woman killed by alligators after falling into pond | wtsp.com

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
It wouldn't bother me one bit if every predator animal were to go extinct, and yes i could survive on dairy, fruit, & veggies alone. The predator-prey relationship is the worst thing in the world. Must have been created by the devil.

Body of 2-year-old snatched by alligator at Walt Disney World found, Florida officials say - ABC7 Los Angeles

Woman killed by alligators after falling into pond | wtsp.com
You obviously do not understand the role of predators in keeping the balance of nature. If you choose to live in a reclaimed swamp like Florida, getting eaten by alligators is part of the deal.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

So no illegal immigrants came into the US while Trump was in office?