• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden lies again about inflation

RickWA

Snagglesooth
He continues to say that the other countries have higher inflation than the US. Well, someone needs to tell the rest of the world.

View attachment 71115
Yep. I listed to Joe Lie-den's cavalcade of overt, direct, intentional untruths on my commute into the office early this morning. He lied his shriveled arse off (when he wasn't too busy demeaning a co-equal branch of government while on foreign soil - - you know... the very stuff nutcase lefty considered "Trump Bombshell" just eighteen months ago...).

Biden is unequivocally the WORST president of my lifetime. His policies are proven failures across a broad spectrum of issues, his character is as deficient as any of his moron predecessors, and the man can barely speak. Oh well...at least he can ascend stairs and/or navigate the front walkway into the White House...right?

God of War

Governor
Yep. I listed to Joe Lie-den's cavalcade of overt, direct, intentional untruths on my commute into the office early this morning. He lied his shriveled arse off (when he wasn't too busy demeaning a co-equal branch of government while on foreign soil - - you know... the very stuff nutcase lefty considered "Trump Bombshell" just eighteen months ago...).

Biden is unequivocally the WORST president of my lifetime. His policies are proven failures across a broad spectrum of issues, his character is as deficient as any of his moron predecessors, and the man can barely speak. Oh well...at least he can ascend stairs and/or navigate the front walkway into the White House...right?
But you still wouldn't take Trump back. ;0)

And that's why we lose.

Peace out bro.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
They are going to do to Desantis what you've let them do to Trump - delegitimize him in your eyes.

Usual suspects did it to Reagan too.
Nope. Neither DeSantis nor Reagan are/were the moral reprobate that is Trump. I liked most of Trump's policies...and certainly his SCOTUS appointments. I didn't "let" anyone do stuff to Trump. He is a spoiled, undisciplined, self-indulgent playboy. It isn't that difficult. Yes, the media and DNC were filthy unpatriotic operatives and hacks in undermining him as president. That doesn't make him a better guy.

DeSantis is a profoundly honorable man...whose exploits I need not explain away to my daughter. Get over Trump already. He did some good things...but we can do better.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Wanna bet? He's a covid killer. Lied about the stats. Gave people bad advice.

I think Desantis will do another term as governor.
Don’t know what his plans are, but he doesn’t/didn’t do ANY of the crap Trump says and does. DeSantis is disciplined and has self-control. He’s an adult in control of his faculties…not at risk of constantly indulging his baser urges. DeSantis is just ONE example of a candidate who would be better. There are a few.

Yes, lefty/media/Democrat whores will do everything they usually do regardless. They may even find some haggish nutcase to accuse him of rape in high school…going full Kavanaugh. With leftists there is no “bottom”.

reason10

Governor
You have no idea what they're doing to Desantis. What they are going to do.
They are definitely afraid of our Florida Governor. He is a lot like Trump in that he will not allow the media to lie about him. He calls those [Unwelcome language removed] on every lie at every press conference.
And I'm sorry to say this but America will get Desantis over our dead bodies. We need him to serve a second term. We'd love to get rid of term limits and have this brilliant man in charge.
When he has finished his second term, he'll be one of the best presidents in the history of America. Certainly up there with Reagan and Trump.