• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden needs tell begging for money Cuba the Aid is going to Florida and Americans

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why should we send any money to Florida for hurricane relief? Both Desantis and Rubio opposed giving hurricane aid to NY and NJ when they got hit by Sandy? What is different now? Could it be that Desantis and Rubio are both scumbags and decent people help their neighbors out?
Remember how generous Trump was when California endured the summer of fires and Trump showed up in "Pleasure" California to lecture them on raking the woods?

Trump Slams California Governor, Threatens to Cut California Wildfire Aid - Bing video

California firefighters respond to president's tweet | President Trump approved an emergency declaration to provide federal wildfire aid to California as fires continue to rage at both ends of the state.... | By KCRA 3 - Bing video

California fires blame game | President Trump has threatened to pull federal aid funds for California Fires - and the state's governor is hitting back. | By Al Jazeera English - Bing video

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why should we send any money to Florida for hurricane relief? Both Desantis and Rubio opposed giving hurricane aid to NY and NJ when they got hit by Sandy? What is different now? Could it be that Desantis and Rubio are both scumbags and decent people help their neighbors out?
"I sympathize with the victims of Hurricane Sandy and believe that those who purchased flood insurance should have their claims paid. At the same time, allowing the program to increase its debt by another $9.7 billion with no plan to offset the spending with cuts elsewhere is not fiscally responsible," DeSantis said in a statement.

Fortunately, Joe Biden is a better man and leader than either DeSantis or Rubio.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Cuba is not our neighbor
The only thing Cuba has sent America are make shift rafts
Florida is the present disaster

PNWest

"I sympathize with the victims of Hurricane Sandy and believe that those who purchased flood insurance should have their claims paid. At the same time, allowing the program to increase its debt by another $9.7 billion with no plan to offset the spending with cuts elsewhere is not fiscally responsible," DeSantis said in a statement.

Fortunately, Joe Biden is a better man and leader than either DeSantis or Rubio.
As always REPUBLICANS are scum.

Colorforms

Senator
I imagine that, just like you, Brandon wouldn't be bothered by the death and hardship of others because of what a couple politicians said. Playing politics with people's lives is the fascist way, after all. However, I am quite certain that if Brandon told Florida to go pound sand, that his political career would come to an abrupt end. If there is anything that fascists actually do care about, it's keeping power.

PNWest

So now DEMOCRATS want to be just like REPUBLICANS

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Well there are some Democrats that are scum too. Bill Clinton, John Edwards, Joe Manchin, Kristin Sinema.....

PNWest

I imagine that, just like you, Brandon wouldn't be bothered by the death and hardship of others because of what a couple politicians said. Playing politics with people's lives is the fascist way, after all. However, I am quite certain that if Brandon told Florida to go pound sand, that his political career would come to an abrupt end. If there is anything that fascists actually do care about, it's keeping power.
You mean like icking them up, loading them onto planes and taking them where you want without giving them a choice?

Frankly Joe Biden is going to help Florida. If it were up to me I would too.

Colorforms

Senator
You mean like icking them up, loading them onto planes and taking them where you want without giving them a choice?

Frankly Joe Biden is going to help Florida. If it were up to me I would too.
You mean like Biden has been doing his entire administration?

Planeloads of underage migrants are being flown secretly into suburban New York in an effort by President Biden’s administration to quietly resettle them across the region, The Post has learned.

The charter flights originate in Texas, where the ongoing border crisis has overwhelmed local immigration officials, and have been underway since at least August, according to sources familiar with the matter.