• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden, Obama, Clinton at Ground Zero, GWB at Shanksville, Trump missing

Bugsy McGurk

President
No one can be surprised - he’s such a horrible, odious person…

He has said he’ll saunter to Ground Zero this afternoon sometime, as the ceremony takes place now without him. I guess he’ll stop by on his way to his boxing announcing gig. On the 20th anniversary of 9/11.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
No one can be surprised - he’s such a horrible, odious person…

He has said he’ll saunter to Ground Zero this afternoon sometime, as the ceremony takes place now without him. I guess he’ll stop by on his way to his boxing announcing gig. On the 20th anniversary of 9/11.
It's better that he isn't there. He tries to make everything about him.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
He must have had better things to do:

1631439532130.png

Did any of those other guys even mention first responders?

Bugsy McGurk

President
He must have had better things to do:

View attachment 65656

Did any of those other guys even mention first responders?
He did have “better things to do” from his perspective. He avoided Ground Zero and all its first responders and survivors, and then stopped at a police station to tell his usual atrocious lies, followed by some grifting at a boxing match. His usual M.O.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
He did have “better things to do” from his perspective. He avoided Ground Zero and all its first responders and survivors, and then stopped at a police station to tell his usual atrocious lies, followed by some grifting at a boxing match. His usual M.O.
1631459396353.png

1631459436277.png

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yeah, he wanted to talk about how he really won the election....
Trump’s conduct yesterday was deplorable, as always, but his skills as a sociopathic, malignantly narcissistic huckster cannot be doubted.

He doesn’t give a damn about the 9/11 attacks (except for bragging (falsely) about how he had the highest office building in southern Manhattan after the WTC towers were knocked down). But he knew that yesterday was a great occasion to stage a campaign-type event, all about him, at which he could tell his usual lies, using cops and firefighters as props.

He knew that his cultists would approve of him skipping the ceremonial events since they know, as he knows, that he might get booed and would not have been a welcome presence in any event. He’s just too odious. He also knew that his cultists would applaud him showing up elsewhere to tell his usual lies, making it all about him, as always. And, as we see from the wingers here, he was right. Every huckster must know his gullible “marks,” and Trump knows his.

Last edited: