• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden presiding over USA’s dwindling to world alsoran

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Saudis working with China to ditch the petrodollar. “Brazil, China strike trade deal agreement to ditch US dollar”. Not only is our currency devalued…it is being actively warred against and increasingly abandoned.

This is not a small thing.

Looks like some folks are getting their wish that America take its place among the indistinguishable “average” nations. Whittle it all down to a pedestrian nub.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Saudis working with China to ditch the petrodollar. “Brazil, China strike trade deal agreement to ditch US dollar”. Not only is our currency devalued…it is being actively warred against and increasingly abandoned.

Looks like some folks are getting their wish that America take its place among the indistinguishable “average” nations. Whittle it all down to a pedestrian nub.
You think we have inflation now? As the petrodollar is increasingly abandoned, those dollars return home - a vast OCEAN of dollars profoundly diluting the already sinking American Dollar. Hence, in addition to altogether dethroning America as world international economic driver, our very currency itself will be dramatically devalued.
Why have we not headed this crap off…dispatching leadership to places like Argentina, Brazil, India, Saudi Arabia, etc. - all countries actively persuaded directly by CHINA to recalibrate transactions to Chinese currency?

Why is no one in this forum ever curious about actual significant threats to the USA? No one posts on this sort of thing. It’s all top posted “junk food” here.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Thanks for posting this Rick - I was just about to. I see the usual suspects are giving it a wide berth. After all, if they acknowledge that this is happening it calls into question their incessant cheerleading over Biden incinerating a half trillion $ in Ukraine. This dollar destruction is a direct outgrowth (motive and means) of that idiotic misadventure. The lefty historians will have a tough time papering over this disaster.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Thanks for posting this Rick - I was just about to. I see the usual suspects are giving it a wide berth. After all, if they acknowledge that this is happening it calls into question their incessant cheerleading over Biden incinerating a half trillion $ in Ukraine. This dollar destruction is a direct outgrowth (motive and means) of that idiotic misadventure. The lefty historians will have a tough time papering over this disaster.
I sincerely believe this is intentional. Obama frequently lamented America’s leadership position in the world - economically and militarily. He is now presiding over a correction of this “injustice” (via his proxy).

And the incurious hordes continue fluff posts - in part because they are vacuous morons…and in part because they share the Obama view and support American decline.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
You ignore the fact that the previous president was the most divisive ever.
What does that have to do with the current fiscal irresponsibility of Biden and the Democrats who controlled Congress over the worst economic performance our country has seen since Jimmy Carter...and soon will move Jimmy Carter out of the "Worst President Of All Time" spot?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What does that have to do with the current fiscal irresponsibility of Biden and the Democrats who controlled Congress over the worst economic performance our country has seen since Jimmy Carter...and soon will move Jimmy Carter out of the "Worst President Of All Time" spot?
Really? Worse than 2007/2010? We hit 10% unemployment and the GDP dropped by 8%. How many thousands of people lost their homes to foreclosure?

You claim the worst economy since 1980. In fact, Reagan hit 10.8% unemployment in 1982.

We have record low unemployment. If you think the worst thing that can happen is to have inflation or high gas prices...you clearly don't give a shit about people losing their jobs.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Let me guess, he posted of everything but the topic

Number_58

Really? Worse than 2007/2010? We hit 10% unemployment and the GDP dropped by 8%. How many thousands of people lost their homes to foreclosure?

You claim the worst economy since 1980. In fact, Reagan hit 10.8% unemployment in 1982.

We have record low unemployment. If you think the worst thing that can happen is to have inflation or high gas prices...you clearly don't give a shit about people losing their jobs.
What's the labor force participation rate right now? Unemployment numbers are bullshit data...the government can and does manipulate them to say whatever narrative they want. Don't feed me unemployment bullshit.

Last edited:

Number_58

Let me guess, he posted of everything but the topic
Basically. He wants to focus on unemployment numbers...the most worthless statistic spewed by any politician. Says inflation and high gas prices aren't an important measure.

Watch him say the LFPR being lower is because everyone retired...that's their go to when unemployment gets removed from the equation. See it just so happens that after the COVID lock downs, the 60-65 year old population became vastly wealthy and decided they didn't need to go back to work...even though the data says different.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Basically. He wants to focus on unemployment numbers...the most worthless statistic spewed by any politician. Says inflation and high gas prices aren't an important measure.

Watch him say the LFPR being lower is because everyone retired...that's their go to when unemployment gets removed from the equation. See it just so happens that after the COVID lock downs, the 60-65 year old population became vastly wealthy and decided they didn't need to go back to work...even though the data says different.

No one that owns a business around here, especially restaurants are saying what he said, employees are all but impossible to find, one restaurant that's been open since 70's and always full have cut their hours way back due to not being able to find employees and not due to high employment it's due to many will not work.

If Topic is Biden that lil' shut-in will always jack the topic and keeps rplying to me Begging for me to reply to him :)

Number_58

No one that owns a business around here, especially restaurants are saying what he said, employees are all but impossible to find, one restaurant that's been open since 70's and always full have cut their hours way back due to not being able to find employees and not due to high employment it's due to many will not work.

If Topic is Biden that lil' shut-in will always jack the topic and keeps rplying to me Begging for me to reply to him :)
Yeah...prepare for all our posts below his to get the "rofl" emoji. That's his other go to...nothing changes around here.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yeah...prepare for all our posts below his to get the "rofl" emoji. That's his other go to...nothing changes around here.
Ok, that last comment cements who it is you’re talking about. Good grief, that guy. Imagine that sad existence…relegated to assigning laugh emojis to peoples’ posts, having increasing numbers of posters tuning him out, etc.

Presumably, he’s burrowed into this thread and is busily changing the subject? What else is new.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Geeze!
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/the-us-dollar-is-about-to-stare-into-the-abyss-and-will-likely-keep-dropping-after-a-losing-month-analyst-says/ar-AA19jSsW?li=BBnb7Kz

“The US Dollar Index has declined 2.57% in March, notching four losing weeks out of the last five.”

Let me guess: “Unemployment! Unemployment! Aaack, aaack!

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Of course it would be Biden's fault that it is hard to find workers...and not the fact that unemployment is so low.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

1680298997177.png

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Ok, let's talk about the LFPR. Notice the huge drop in 2020. It is slowly recovering.

1680299117353.png