• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden promised during the campaign to unite the country.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Apparently YOU don't understand the poll. 67% of those who receive food stamps are Democrats. Dummy. Why do you align with such scum?
About 50% of those on food stamps are under the age of 17. How many are democrats, genius? Kinda blows your poll out of the water.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Show us the poll, or STFU.
@Mick doesn't seem to have an answer...but if you do the math..that about 50% are under 17...so roughly 50% are old enough to vote...so let's assume 67% of the remaining 50% are democrats. That would amount to about 33% of food stamp recipients vote democrat. As to the hateful comment that anyone receiving food stamps are scum...he is entitled to his opinion. I would ask if the farmers who are getting subsidies from the federal government are also scum...How about billionaire real estate developers who don't pay taxes...are they scum also?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Since you're so uninformed and need educated:

You voted for a Liar and a Racist

Xenophobia and Racism Disappear with Biden’s New Travel Bans | The Liberty Loft
I looked at your link...where did Biden promise to cure cancer by June 2021? He has until his first term is up, January 2025....of course if Trump isn't sworn in as president in August...right Q Dawg?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I looked at your link...where did Biden promise to cure cancer by June 2021? He has until his first term is up, January 2025....of course if Trump isn't sworn in as president in August...right Q Dawg?
I never mentioned anything about June 2021 and you're probably short enough to think Joe can cure cancer as he promised by 2025!

I'll bet any amount you fill comfortable betting Joe can't_________go

86 your name calling
"Q Dawg".........weak ass insult, btw

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I never mentioned anything about June 2021 and you're probably short enough to think Joe can cure cancer as he promised by 2025!

I'll bet any amount you fill comfortable betting Joe can't_________go

86 your name calling
"Q Dawg".........weak ass insult, btw
For the promise to cure cancer to be a lie would mean there was some deadline that he failed to meet. There isn't. So calling him a liar is just more name calling from you,

Your toeing the Q line is not name calling...just an observation.

Mick

The Right is always right
About 50% of those on food stamps are under the age of 17. How many are democrats, genius? Kinda blows your poll out of the water.
Yes, children of democrats are still children of scum, poor, and lazy. That is how it works. Man, are you an especially dumb one or what?

ROFL

EatTheRich

President
Yes, children of democrats are still children of scum, poor, and lazy. That is how it works. Man, are you an especially dumb one or what?

ROFL
So you’re saying that some people are born to be slaves and some are born to be masters?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

ROFL
can't quite summon up the integrity to admit you were wrong...figures.

protectionist

Governor
@Mick doesn't seem to have an answer...but if you do the math..that about 50% are under 17...so roughly 50% are old enough to vote...so let's assume 67% of the remaining 50% are democrats. That would amount to about 33% of food stamp recipients vote democrat. As to the hateful comment that anyone receiving food stamps are scum...he is entitled to his opinion. I would ask if the farmers who are getting subsidies from the federal government are also scum...How about billionaire real estate developers who don't pay taxes...are they scum also?
This doesn't make a grain of sense. Fact is, most food stamp recipients are single mothers, and with multiple # of kids. Not hard ascertaining who that is. Don't know ? It is blacks, and they overwhelmingly (and stupidly) are Democrats. My guess is as good as yours.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This doesn't make a grain of sense. Fact is, most food stamp recipients are single mothers, and with multiple # of kids. Not hard ascertaining who that is. Don't know ? It is blacks, and they overwhelmingly (and stupidly) are Democrats. My guess is as good as yours.
The post I responded to made a claim that made no statistical sense. Now you want to claim, with no facts to back you up...that most are black single women and they are mostly registered as democrats.