• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden proves he's a Wantta-B Dictator and will make kids go hungry if his rule is ignored

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Many state-issued IDs are not accepted for voter ID under strict voter ID laws. What’s more, while they may be free, it can cost hundreds of dollars and days of lost work to get the required documentation to get them.
Tell us more about your experience

IMO if they don't have an ID they probably don't care to vote

Jack4freedom

Governor
Artist and musicians are a Corporation of Elites
Not really. Mostly people from middle class homes and backgrounds who succeeded as a result of their talent and determination. Most worked as cabbies, waitresses, bar tenders and other low end jobs while they leaned their craft. Many feel grateful and lucky and want to give back to the community.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Every civilized country has single payer health care. Thanks to Obamacare I am able to access first rate health care at an affordable price. $400 a month. If it was up to GOP pharma/insurance whores I’d be paying $2000.00. Mercedes and Volvo are transitioning to all EV within the next 10 years. GOP = Oil whores…
So why is American taxpayers having to send those civilized countries $Billions
That's two car makers leftist flock to buy from, 10 years, WOW
meanwhile which EV have you purchased?

EV's will never replace gas cards in our life time or probably our kids either
My gawd Bo, you're sounding like Johnny the Farter!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, right…The upstanding GOP ignores racism and is now led by criminal, racist ass hole deluxe Donny J Trump who tried to get tens of millions of votes discarded in every city in swing states that had a large black population in 2020 and is now organizing an army of racist thugs to decend on those cities to harass and threaten those voters in 2024. That’s YOUR leading candidate Champy. That’s your boy! Like the great Joe Louis said: “You ca can run, but you ca can’t hide”. You can’t hide from fat assed Orange ass hole Donny Trump. He is the Orange face of your party….
Yet, it's Joey that call's Blacks "BOY" and KKK Byrd was his Mentor
What's with all your racist BS tonight?

BTW: you sound like you're campaigning for PJ leftist to vote for you or at least adore you....dammmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited:

TBLee

Governor
America is seeing through what the GOP has morphed into. It is a party which is in the bag for greedy corporations and bank swindlers and against working Americans. Against Civil and Women‘s rights. Run by racist, misoginysts. You keep trying to dodge Trump but like it or not he is the face of the GOP. RACISM, RACISM might be a joke to you but it isn’t a
America is seeing through what the GOP has morphed into. It is a party which is in the bag for greedy corporations and bank swindlers and against working Americans. Against Civil and Women‘s rights. Run by racist, misoginysts. You keep trying to dodge Trump but like it or not he is the face of the GOP. RACISM, RACISM might be a joke to you but it isn’t a joke to those who are victimized by voter suppression, racist based gerrymandering and other hateful GOP practices. Before you keep attacking Biden and the Democrats maybe you should try to clean up your own filthy party….
None of your rambling changes the fact that Biden and his administration has been a complete failure

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yet, it's Joey that call's Blacks "BOY" and KKK Byrd was his Mentor
What's with all your racist BS tonight?

BTW: you sound like you're campaigning for PJ leftist to vote for you or at least adore you....dammmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I am here to trash Trump and GOP in general Dawg. Along with all of their bullshit media outlets. How am I doing? Nothing personal, just trying to call bullshit on certain right wing posters here. Having a blast at it.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I disagree. I think the Biden administration has made progress in several areas economically, and in foreign affairs. Generally, I think you are full of shit.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I am here to trash Trump and GOP in general Dawg. Along with all of their bullshit media outlets. How am I doing? Nothing personal, just trying to call bullshit on certain right wing posters here. Having a blast at it.
Oh your doing a bang up job Bo and glad you're having a blast and I know the PJ leftist are enjoying it. I'm just glad my Dad isn't in PJ.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I disagree. I think the Biden administration has made progress in several areas economically, and in foreign affairs. Generally, I think you are full of shit.
Joey admin will not even speak the word Bidenomics anymore he's doing so poorly on economics and the Queen of the SQUAD doesn't like how Joey is doing on foreign affairs:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Condemns 'Shameful' Biden Admin (msn.com)

Joey Pledged to the UN to cut 60% of Americas electric power, now how's he going to heat and cool Americans home and charge his little green EV's?

BTW: Joey told Congress to give him $60Billion for Ukraine or OUR troops would in Ukraine fighting Russians.......the wantta-B Dictatory has spoken and his polls are at the bottom of approval.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Oh your doing a bang up job Bo and glad you're having a blast and I know the PJ leftist are enjoying it. I'm just glad my Dad isn't in PJ.
I hope your dad is reading and watching something a lot more interesting and enjoyable than this. How are they treating him these days? Hope he’s getting some pleasure out of life. He deserves it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I hope your dad is reading and watching something a lot more interesting and enjoyable than this. How are they treating him these days? Hope he’s getting some pleasure out of life. He deserves it.
I agree and they treating him really well, he's basically just laying there and last 3 visits I didn't get a dozen words out of him, he's not Living he's just existing and IMO his time on earth is near the end, really near.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I agree and they treating him really well, he's basically just laying there and last 3 visits I didn't get a dozen words out of him, he's not Living he's just existing and IMO his time on earth is near the end, really near.
God bless him Brother. Hope he is at peace….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
God bless him Brother. Hope he is at peace….
He's far from Peace and staff has a standing order if he's asleep DO NOT DISTURB unless time to feed and IMO he's got Sundowners now and it will be awhile before I can go visit him, I have a surgery tomorrow//////////

Colorforms

Senator
Yeah, right…The upstanding GOP ignores racism and is now led by criminal, racist ass hole deluxe Donny J Trump who tried to get tens of millions of votes discarded in every city in swing states that had a large black population in 2020 and is now organizing an army of racist thugs to decend on those cities to harass and threaten those voters in 2024. That’s YOUR leading candidate Champy. That’s your boy! Like the great Joe Louis said: “You ca can run, but you ca can’t hide”. You can’t hide from fat assed Orange ass hole Donny Trump. He is the Orange face of your party….
No one ignores racism. The difference is that the right denounces their racists while the left embraces theirs.

Oh, and so you lied about republicans discarding votes. It never happened. Unlike the left who tried to get military votes disqualified.

Glass houses....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No one ignores racism. The difference is that the right denounces their racists while the left embraces theirs.

Oh, and so you lied about republicans discarding votes. It never happened. Unlike the left who tried to get military votes disqualified.

Glass houses....
If people want to see Racism check out the Obama's film of white people!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Trump just wanted to end it.

Now you got two dictators starving kids

You're welcome

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump just wanted to end it.

Now you got two dictators starving kids

You're welcome
Did Trump do it due to schools wouldn't accept trans and gays?

Could be, yet, why the need to threadjack the topic to let me know? Was it because schools

We're $33Trillion in debt and Biden is running around spending $Billion buying votes as if we aren't in debt "he was in Philly today) handing out $Billions................

You're Welcome

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Did Trump do it due to schools wouldn't accept trans and gays?

Could be, yet, why the need to threadjack the topic to let me know? Was it because schools

We're $33Trillion in debt and Biden is running around spending $Billion buying votes as if we aren't in debt "he was in Philly today) handing out $Billions................

You're Welcome
Trump did it just to cut it. Dont that suck.

Your topic didn't include cuts making kids go hungry? It actually says so in your thread title so wtf?

Trump spent 9 trillion. Where were you moaning about that? We'd be 24 trillion in debt instead...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump did it just to cut it. Dont that suck.

Your topic didn't include cuts making kids go hungry? It actually says so in your thread title so wtf?

Trump spent 9 trillion. Where were you moaning about that? We'd be 24 trillion in debt instead...
Everything sucks and going to such more in 24