• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden proves he's a Wantta-B Dictator and will make kids go hungry if his rule is ignored

EatTheRich

President
And being used by many leftist antisemites today during their hate riots.

These symbols are not intrinsic.
Link? Why would leftists use symbols associated with the Hitler regime, which struck the heaviest blows against the left of any government in history?

Jack4freedom

Governor
OOOO Biden found one he was willing to arrest, and it was a "right winger"?

Color me surprised. :)
Violent, right wing Jew haters are a big part of the Trump voting bloc that won the 2016 election for him. All of your furious dancing around that fact is hilarious. Dance away champy….Funny to watch. Unite the RIGHT! Jews will not replace you….Right wing hero Tucker Carlson, little rich wasp that he is advanced this “Replacement Theory” and blames all evils of the world on evil Jew, George Soros. Haven’t heard his name being trashed by right wing TV blowhards in a while. Now your party who has been trashing Intelectual Jew Communists, JDL, SPLC and ACLU for decades is all of a sudden a big Jew loving outfit….Lol….Pretty damn funny.

Colorforms

Senator
Violent, right wing Jew haters are a big part of the Trump voting bloc that won the 2016 election for him. All of your furious dancing around that fact is hilarious. Dance away champy….Funny to watch. Unite the RIGHT! Jews will not replace you….Right wing hero Tucker Carlson, little rich wasp that he is advanced this “Replacement Theory” and blames all evils of the world on evil Jew, George Soros. Haven’t heard his name being trashed by right wing TV blowhards in a while. Now your party who has been trashing Intelectual Jew Communists, JDL, SPLC and ACLU for decades is all of a sudden a big Jew loving outfit….Lol….Pretty damn funny.
There we go defending left wing antisemites by attacking right wingers who haven't gone and attacked Jews on the street or in colleges.

Good leftie. :)

Jack4freedom

Governor
There we go defending left wing antisemites by attacking right wingers who haven't gone and attacked Jews on the street or in colleges.

Good leftie. :)
I support the arrest of ANY hateful anti Jewish ass holes who threaten Jews or anybody else or commit violent acts. If you want to find them, look no further than any CPAC type gathering.

EatTheRich

President
None of that backs your claim. Although I will say that there are a few ill conceived laws that should be struck down, like not accepting Tribal IDs
“Ill-conceived”? No. They are tailored to the purpose, namely restricting the access to the more privileged people who tend to vote Republican and excluding blocs of citizens who tend to vote for the opposition.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Today’s Republicans are violent anti American scumbags. Their actions over the last 10-20 years prove it. Their present unchallenged leader is a lying traitorous scumbag who has vowed to destroy our 250+ year old, successful democratic Republic and turn it into a Nazi like authoritarian dictatorship.

It certainly appears that well over 50% of Republicans support him and his violent right wing mob. On the other hand the majority of Democrats today are patriotic, law abiding, hard working Americans. 50 years back, you could say the same of conservative Republicans too. Now they have morphed into a crazy, violent right wing cult. Too bad for them and too bad for America as a large sliver of Americans have fallen prey to the scum of the earth and are now a danger to all of us.
Today there are much fewer Democrats than Leftist in the DNC party.
Yes, schools not excepting the Gay/Perv movements and Joey's RULE will cut fed funding for school lunches. damn that doesn't sound like the Republic I have lived in for over 7 decades.

Yes so much scum America is in Peril due to both parties presently, it's why leftist working over-time trying to kill the 2nd Amendment. Apparently our Founders knew the 2nd would be needed some day to restore the Republic.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
“Ill-conceived”? No. They are tailored to the purpose, namely restricting the access to the more privileged people who tend to vote Republican and excluding blocs of citizens who tend to vote for the opposition.
So why do PJ leftist post often Biden got 7,000,000,000 more votes than Donnie? Evidently, the more privileged people you posted of are way out numbered by the more privileged people on the Left.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Today there are much fewer Democrats than Leftist in the DNC party.
Yes, schools not excepting the Gay/Perv movements and Joey's RULE will cut fed funding for school lunches. damn that doesn't sound like the Republic I have lived in for over 7 decades.

Yes so much scum America is in Peril due to both parties presently, it's why leftist working over-time trying to kill the 2nd Amendment. Apparently our Founders knew the 2nd would be needed some day to restore the Republic.
There is absolutely no chance of getting the 2nd amendment repealed. That said I support gun laws that will help keep weapons out of the hands of mentally deranged nuts. At this point especially after the last 7-8 years I believe that the leaders and rank and file of the Democrats are far more sane and pro American values than the Republicans who seem to have morphed into a band of crazy, violent nuts who will follow scumbag Trump over a Cliff. I think that once Trump is beaten again and possibly thrown in the slammer, both parties will come back to more centrist platforms and start to work together again the way our founders designed our system to function.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There is absolutely no chance of getting the 2nd amendment repealed. That said I support gun laws that will help keep weapons out of the hands of mentally deranged nuts. At this point especially after the last 7-8 years I believe that the leaders and rank and file of the Democrats are far more sane and pro American values than the Republicans who seem to have morphed into a band of crazy, violent nuts who will follow scumbag Trump over a Cliff. I think that once Trump is beaten again and possibly thrown in the slammer, both parties will come back to more centrist platforms and start to work together again the way our founders designed our system to function.
Yet, there's a back door approach to do it, use the courts.
Liberal Activists To Sue Smith & Wesson As Part Of Push To Cripple Gun Manufacturers (msn.com)

Bo, there what like 10,000 gun laws already on the books, what NEW gun laws can achieve keeping guns out of mental ill hands__________________if the mental ill and it appears that's a large number today of people in America wish to KILL they will find a way even if no guns existed, they can kill as many with a car or a knife if determined enough. Hell, a mental ill fvck may have found Hunter's gun in the dumpster his brothers ex-wife tossed in it.

Hell, after 200 years in New York Remington has pulled of stakes and moved to another state and Black Friday set a New record on gun sales. BTW: which sane dems, Menendez? (no use wasting time to name others)

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yet, there's a back door approach to do it, use the courts.
Liberal Activists To Sue Smith & Wesson As Part Of Push To Cripple Gun Manufacturers (msn.com)

Bo, there what like 10,000 gun laws already on the books, what NEW gun laws can achieve keeping guns out of mental ill hands__________________if the mental ill and it appears that's a large number today of people in America wish to KILL they will find a way even if no guns existed, they can kill as many with a car or a knife if determined enough. Hell, a mental ill fvck may have found Hunter's gun in the dumpster his brothers ex-wife tossed in it.

Hell, after 200 years in New York Remington has pulled of stakes and moved to another state and Black Friday set a New record on gun sales. BTW: which sane dems, Menendez? (no use wasting time to name others)
Crooked Menendez was investigated, arrested and indicted by Garland DOJ. Kind of dispels the myth that Garland I’d a political operative who only picks on poor Poir Donny. Both look to be guilty as hell and lying their asses off. Hopefully both will be in jail soon.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Crooked Menendez was investigated, arrested and indicted by Garland DOJ. Kind of dispels the myth that Garland I’d a political operative who only picks on poor Poir Donny. Both look to be guilty as hell and lying their asses off. Hopefully both will be in jail soon.
Hopefully there's more than a Greyhound Bus or three will hold.

Oh well, bout had all the fun I can handle for this day and it's 27* so think I'll put another log on the fire and craw under the sheets with my woman and let her snuggle all up on me.

Have a good night, Bo

Jack4freedom

Governor
Hopefully there's more than a Greyhound Bus or three will hold.

Oh well, bout had all the fun I can handle for this day and it's 27* so think I'll put another log on the fire and craw under the sheets with my woman and let her snuggle all up on me.

Have a good night, Bo
Good idea Brother. It’s early here and the weather is very nice. My hounds are out talking to the Coyotes and barking at the moon. Have a great night.